What's new

Question The unanswered questions of mkx

But people cry for moar kombat packs, moar chars they will cry for nerfs later.

BTW I`m to this day baffled from this tweet.
>KP3
>nerf Alien

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why is kenshi in the game just put him out of his misery? (inb4 top 5 after patch r.i.p pig you get what you need after the big tourneys are over).
Yep

Biggest fear and complaint is well here he is 18 months too late. Enjoy your no evo/no Esl chance w finally a good character

In the words of our lord "ITS FRUSTRATING"

Can't wait for 2017 where people say that Injustice 2 is terrible and MKX was the best NRS game of all time
I am sure about first one. Neverrealm would not properly balance game with guns near their children heads, I can only imagine what clusterfuck will it be with all these silly gear system.

UNLESS gear system would work as variations, give certain move, take another, which would also be dumb imo.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
There's a bigger question for the whole Fighting Kast, like Madzin, Nivek, Sonicfox, etc.

Why there are no girl fighters?
If there were girl fighters, would they reach the Top 8 and spank Tweedy for being ignorant?

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Here are some questions i have about mixl please feel free to post what you think paulos vision is below and answer my questions if you can.
Why does takeda have an non whiff punishable ball and reptile doesnt?
Well on the subject of Reptile. Why does Takeda have a ball or a pounce that is non whiff punishable? While Rep is so negative opponents frequently grab a cup of coffee before they punish.
why can only takedas be cancelled into mid air?
Why does Alien get acid and ticking restand but not Reptile?
Why does Erron get caltrops that tick on knockdown and throw but Reptile's puke does not?
Why does Bo Rai Cho get a cloud that is a true mid for a bar with plenty of plus frames on hit? I bring this up because Reptiles stopped acidball for a bar is not a true mid, has much less active frames.
Why does Alien get to continue combos after an enhanced crawl but Reptile does not?
Why can D'vorah run past acid spit? (literally runs beneath spit, idk if this is known issue)

I guess simply because in MKXL If one thing is true for one character does not mean its true for another even if they share similarities. I wouldnt argue that its fair because its not but at the same I think Reptile makes it through the day okay.

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
What happen to Sony tits? Did she get a boob reduction or something?
Jk:DOGE
On a more serious note, I wonder how the patch is going to reform the game. After this will NRS pull down the curtain on MKX.

Also Alien can fall in a ditch, so many guest characters.

Tweedy

Noob
Same reason why most of the top players dont post on tym anymore. Its a cesspool with a very few amount of good people and posts.
I expected to see a lot of people at TCW who are from TYM.

Like 1% knew me from TYM. More may of heard of my posts on TYM, but the community offline is really 100% different, and their attitude is 100% different as well.

It was awesome. Now I know why people really don't like TYM.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
There is a patch coming, which basically means nrs admits the game is not ok at all right now.

Also, if people didn't point out what is wrong, it would never be fixed.
NRS has released 10 patches including hotfix.
What makes you think that things are going to change?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
O
I expected to see a lot of people at TCW who are from TYM.

Like 1% knew me from TYM. More may of heard of my posts on TYM, but the community offline is really 100% different, and their attitude is 100% different as well.

It was awesome. Now I know why people really don't like TYM.
Or maybe they do not pay attention to alien players.Like they should.