What's new

The Stick Thread

Noob
Been there... done that... LOL

Great sticks though... played on both yesterday and it's just a wonderful thing to play on that setup right there!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I need to tell the fiance' we're moving to NY... :)

lol... I hate you for that setup and all of your sticks, Rob.

Either I just need more practice on a stick or I am a destined pad player.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I love how right underneath the speakers there is Tylenol from the headache the speakers will give you when they are ON BLAST
LOL The tylenols are actually for Phil. I play guitar in a metal band so my hearing was wrecked a long time ago haha.

No one noticed Galvatron sitting atop the left speaker?? lol

Noob
Yeah, by the time I get to Rob's to play, I'm usually crashing from the daily caffeine high and need something to stop the headache...LOL

TWZTID

Noob
LOL The tylenols are actually for Phil. I play guitar in a metal band so my hearing was wrecked a long time ago haha.

No one noticed Galvatron sitting atop the left speaker?? lol
Sweet set up Rob.

On a side note, is that galvatron complete? If so I will gladly buy him from u.......... or trade a sweet ass aiab stick I got, lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
On a side note, is that galvatron complete? If so I will gladly buy him from u.......... or trade a sweet ass aiab stick I got, lol
lmao he trying to trade back the stick he was given from Rob for the Transformers toy lmao good shit.

speaking of which, i want that stick! I'll trade you a TE for it? :coffee:

Dark_Rob

Noob
Yes hes complete, but I dont want to sell him. Hes not worth anything anyway. Hes isnt G1 original. Hes a reissue. You could buy it brand new on ebay for $30.

TWZTID

Noob
Yes hes complete, but I dont want to sell him. Hes not worth anything anyway. Hes isnt G1 original. Hes a reissue. You could buy it brand new on ebay for $30.
Dude reissues can go well over 100. Galvatron is hard to find in good cond. But since u won't sell him, ima go cry now........... </3

TWZTID

Noob
If and when I can get another aiab, then I will trade/sel. Personaly I didn't like the feel of the TE when I got the chance to use 1. I would prefer another aiab. When I get one custom for me, u will here from me..... if ur still intersted.

Dark_Rob

Noob
If and when I can get another aiab, then I will trade/sel. Personaly I didn't like the feel of the TE when I got the chance to use 1. I would prefer another aiab. When I get one custom for me, u will here from me..... if ur still intersted.
I dont blame you lol. AIAB slays the T.E. in terms of quality and craftmanship.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
My 360 TE stick.

I'll probably get another TE stick and slap a custom MK layout plexiglass on it so I can play MK9. :)