What's new

The Stick Thread

Noob
For all the retail and custom sticks you own... show em off!

My Arcade In A Box dual system hybrid stick. Happ comp stick and convex buttons, American SF layout with dedicated run button for MK. 360 and PS3

My MAS Systems stick. Happ comp stick and convex buttons. PS1/2

My custom modded Pelican Real Arcade stick for Xbox. Gutted, all parts replaced with Happ comp parts, xbox pcb replaced with ps1 pcb that I soldered/wired myself. This is the first stick that I customized myself.

My custom dedicated UMK3 stick for Xbox 360. Happ comp stick and convex buttons.

I have 3 more but I need to take pics. I have 2 Dreamcast Agetecs and a Saturn Virtua Stick(japanese one based on the Astro City layout).

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

On the top left I have my PS3 SE Mad Catz stick. I have to mod it because my HP and HK button aren't working properly.

Next to it, in the middle is my 360 SE Mad Catz stick, still works good and its the only 360 stick I own...

On the top right is my first stick ever! lol its crappy, but I learned on it. So I appreciate that stick.

Right under the FS3 is a stupid SFIV Fight Pad I never use... lol

And of course, on the bottom looking all pretty is the TE I got from Dark_Rob, much love to Rob. lol

Noob

On the top left I have my PS3 SE Mad Catz stick. I have to mod it because my HP and HK button aren't working properly.

Next to it, in the middle is my 360 SE Mad Catz stick, still works good and its the only 360 stick I own...

On the top right is my first stick ever! lol its crappy, but I learned on it. So I appreciate that stick.

Right under the FS3 is a stupid SFIV Fight Pad I never use... lol

And of course, on the bottom looking all pretty is the TE I got from Dark_Rob, much love to Rob. lol
Yeah, I have the same Chun-Li fight pad for 360. Never use it either.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bone, sell those other sticks and pad and use the money to get your TE dual modded. :coffee:

Cool sticks, Phil.

I'll post mine at some point, but i have a custom AIAB MK stick, and then I have 3 SFIV TE's, 2 PS3 & 1 360, and 1 360 MvC2 TE, and am getting the MvC2 PS3 TE next Friday. :)

Noob
Bone, sell those other sticks and pad and use the money to get your TE dual modded. :coffee:

Cool sticks, Phil.

I'll post mine at some point, but i have a custom AIAB MK stick, and then I have 3 SFIV TE's, 2 PS3 & 1 360, and 1 360 MvC2 TE, and am getting the MvC2 PS3 TE next Friday. :)
That's alotta TE's. You should have them dual modded.

Noob
Oh thats what i am doing with them.

2 are gonna be Dreamcast/Gamecube (Wii) sticks. 2 will be 360/PS3 sticks. The MvC2 sticks I might not even open, ever. lol
LOL, that's about how I feel about playing MVC2...LOL... but that's just me.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Well its finally here!

My AIAB True Arcade UMK3 stick! I.L. competition Stick and buttons. MK Blood artwork by our very own 9.95. It looks amazing Phil I cant wait for you to see it in person. Savvy UMK3 Arcade guru's (that would be you Tim lol) will notice the colors of the punch and kick buttons have been reversed from the way it is on the arcade machine. (Punches are blue instead red,kicks are red instead of blue) I did this on purpose because I thought it looked better to have the red kicks with the blood on Phils art. Anyway...Im babbling lol. This thing is hot fire!

Noob
Rob, the stick looks great! I really can't wait to see it. I'm gonna have to come over soon to see it and get some games in.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well its finally here!

My AIAB True Arcade UMK3 stick! I.L. competition Stick and buttons. MK Blood artwork by our very own 9.95. It looks amazing Phil I cant wait for you to see it in person. Savvy UMK3 Arcade guru's (that would be you Tim lol) will notice the colors of the punch and kick buttons have been reversed from the way it is on the arcade machine. (Punches are blue instead red,kicks are red instead of blue) I did this on purpose because I thought it looked better to have the red kicks with the blood on Phils art. Anyway...Im babbling lol. This thing is hot fire!

Now, THAT's a fucking stick!!! :D

Dark_Rob

Noob

Another pic of all my babies.
Top left: AIAB red slim arcade with Sanwa JLF stick and OBSF-30 buttons
bottom left: Madcatz SSF4 T.E. same Sanwa components as above.
bottom right: Madcatz SF4 round 2 T.E. same Sanwa components.
Top Right: AIAB True arcade UMK3 stick. I.L. competition stick and I.L. convex buttons.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

Another pic of all my babies.
Top left: AIAB red slim arcade with Sanwa JLF stick and OBSF-30 buttons
bottom left: Madcatz SSF4 T.E. same Sanwa components as above.
bottom right: Madcatz SF4 round 2 T.E. same Sanwa components.
Top Right: AIAB True arcade UMK3 stick. I.L. competition stick and I.L. convex buttons.
Good shit, Rob.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Just got this the other day. Its by a company called Qanba. I found out about it on SRK. Of course its all Sanwa components. The Vewlix artwork is awesome to. The real kicker here is this thing is wireless. Now Im usually skeptical when it comes to wireless anything because, well, they lag. However, this one doesnt. I have put it through the paces and this things works as well as any of my T.E.'s or my AIAB. I even had Phil put it to the test in SSF2THDR and he loved it. He also threw arcade mode Akuma a nasty beating with Ken.(No easy feat in that game as CPU Akuma is utterly God mode.) Anyway Im really diggin it so far. Here it is:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm using the same Tekken stick I got with T6 (which ive played once) for SSFIV.

It would be nice to have a SF stick...