What's new

General/Other - Leatherface The Saw Is Family - The Leatherface PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
After I beat somebody who was getting really salty or talking shit I might just stay on that dance until they leave lmao.

Leather Face made the impossible , generate IMMORTAL HATE / SALTY , will be soo funny to destroy all those scrubs with Pretty lady variation \o
Slice and Dice then Dance ............. bring it on ONLINE HATERS

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm pissed.

I don't know if I want to main Butcher or Killer.

At first I was kind worried about the range Butcher's grab leaves the opponent midscreen then I remembered his reach is fucking stupid long so they're still in the danger zone.

I think Butcher looks to be as strong as the other two. His variation specific normals look much faster, he has that good looking mid and faster strings with overheads and lows in them, a pretty fast and far reaching command overhead, the restand, and the command grab(which he can combo into on hit due to the recent change). I think a big part of this variation will be ending combos with the grab and going for mid ranged 50/50's with long reaching normals and the universal low and overhead specials(and the mid too depending on the frame data). And of course in the corner the grab will be even stronger.

Tweedy

Noob
My thoughts on each variation.

Killer - Looks like a potential walking gimmick. Could be fun.

Butcher - If I play Leatherface, it'll be this variation. I'm a rushdown fool. Hopefully Alien gets a variation like this.

Pretty Lady - All depends on the recovery and what not of his projectiles. Lets hope he's a top 3 zoner, would be hilarious.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Butcher is going to be strong. Very strong, maybe the best 50/50 character in the game even if his frame data works right.

Fastest cmd grab w armor on ex that restands. I imagine there will be plenty of tick grabs, also remember cmd grabs work on hit now.

Variation specific fast hitting mid special, if its safe and there's no hurtbox on the chain saw, it'll be dumb.

Low and overhead starters, his overhead also looked insanely fast and 16bit cancelled both of them into specials.

Resets everywhere with sparks restand and cmd grab restand.

His d1 d3 d4 look great

His damage looks great as well

Man this character seems like he will be stupid lol I can feel the salt already.

Status
Not open for further replies.