What's new

General/Other - Leatherface The Saw Is Family - The Leatherface PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Oh yeah, if he turns out to actually be a good character im sure plenty of people will pick him up, but I guess that goes for any character lol H
So do you have any ideas on what his variations or specials could be? I was thinking maybe something with the sledgehammer since that scene in the 1st movie is pretty iconic. I am thinking a movie similar to that temple punch Jason has where you are stunned for a second or something, but he cracks you in the head with sledgehammer instead lol

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Just guessing here, but pretty sure that chainsaw is going to be one hell of a J2. And he'll probably be the king of armor breaking and chip (multi-hitting chainsaw normals).
Ya I said in the reveal thread that the j2 could be a multi hit jump attack.

kantboy-2

Ripper
If one of his variations doesn't wear a slaughterhouse apron, I'll be mad. :)

One variation all chainsaw, one variation all chains and meat hooks, one variation all knives and hammers.

If one of the chainsaw-less variations plays like a mix of Lobo/Grundy, we have a winner. :D

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I do think the face wearing thing is an awesome idea, they could do something similar to Predator maybe. We see the defeated victim on the ground, Leatherface approaches, picks them up and puts them over his shoulder and walks away...cut to black..fade into the sound of a sewing machine slowly cutting off and the camera pans up and we see him just finish stitching the defeated characters face to his own XD

I think I am still rooting for the Chainsaw Dance as his win pose though, they have to include that in there somewhere lol

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm neutral about it since I already have my main, to be honest if they announced any 4 characters I would be happy since it is expanding the life span of the game, although I'm definitely going to try out all the characters

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Damn it, I'm still pissed that this guy is in over other characters like Shang Tsung. If he has some HYPE gameplay though, I may try him out at the very least.

Just guessing here, but pretty sure that chainsaw is going to be one hell of a J2. And he'll probably be the king of armor breaking and chip (multi-hitting chainsaw normals).
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.