What's new

The Reptile Combo Thread

axeman87

Noob
Struggling with the NJP after the 3,2,1, ElbowDash, I stumbled across this one with some variations on the ending...

JIP, 3,2,1, Elbow Dash, D1, Slide -- 6 Hits - 23%
JIP, 3,2,1, Elbow Dash, D1, Uppercut -- 6 Hits 26%
JIP, 3,2,1, Elbow Dash, D1, D1 -- 6 Hits 19% -- Note: The second D1 only hits every now and again.
JIP, 3,2,1, Elbow Dash, D1, 2 -- 6 Hits 21% -- Note: The last '2' only hits now and again. Looks like there is room for more after it, but I couldnt make anything out of it.

The one ending in an Uppercut is my fav and easy as hell to pull off. Admittedly, its over 10% less than pulling off the NJP after the ElbowDash, but its great for noobs like me.

Rebox87

Noob
5 ball

ball 1 slow force ball, ball 2 slow mega ball, ball 3 fast force ball, ball 4 slow mega ball, ball 5 fast mega ball....

I found more uses not.

thanks for watching

I know the famous method of plinking when doing NJP but on a hitbox it doesn't work at all for me! If i try to quickly tap 1+2 as soon as I see Reptile leave the ground most of the time I am late:( So I am left with shooting in the dark - I tap somewhere arround the end of the reptile dash and then most of the time I am too early and Reptile does a standing 1 or 2. Do you have any tips fellas?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Reptile can add a standing 2 to his current BnB for 2% more damage:

321 xx Elbow Dash > NJP > Dash 2 xx Fast Forceball > 32 xx Slow Forceball > 321 xx Whatever.

37% without slide, 39% with slide.

Yaaaay, new Reptile BnB? It's a little hard at first, but I can pull it off consistently now. I'll make a video soon maybe. Someone else should do it for me.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

321 xx Elbow Dash > NJP > Dash 2 xx Fast Forceball > 32 xx Slow Forceball > 321 xx Whatever.

Yaaaay, new Reptile BnB? It's a little hard at first, but I can pull it off consistently now. I'll make a video soon maybe. Someone else should do it for me.
I use 321 elbow dash NJP 32 FFB SFB 321
Without slide 38%
With slide 40%

EGP Wonder_Chef

I use 321 elbow dash NJP 32 FFB SFB 321
Without slide 38%
With slide 40%
You're including a jump in punch with that damage. Your combo only deals 35% without slide and 37% with.

With a jump in punch, the one I posted does 40% without slide and 42% with.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

Nice!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You're including a jump in punch with that damage. Your combo only deals 35% without slide and 37% with.

With a jump in punch, the one I posted does 40% without slide and 42% with.
Oh yer correct excuse me I apologize, lol wasn't thinking straight. Well hell I'll use that haha.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The corner combo that does 45% w/o meter is kind of ineffective.Because you have to hitconfirm 321.

My corner BnB uses a meter but you don't have to hitconfirm as long as the last hit(321) + the acid hand hits and it can wall carry so you don't have to completely stick to the wall for the combo to work.

321 x Acid Hand , 321 x FastBall , 4 x EN SlowBall , 321 x Slide -46% (JIP added will be 49%)

Seapeople

This one's for you
The corner combo that does 45% w/o meter is kind of ineffective.Because you have to hitconfirm 321.

My corner BnB uses a meter but you don't have to hitconfirm as long as the last hit(321) + the acid hand hits and it can wall carry so you don't have to completely stick to the wall for the combo to work.

321 x Acid Hand , 321 x FastBall , 4 x EN SlowBall , 321 x Slide -46% (JIP added will be 49%)
IMHO, (32)1~acid hand is extremely difficult to follow with a combo. And 321 doesn't have to be hitconfirmed because you can use this combo on reaction:

(32)1, 321~sfb, 321~ffb, 4~slide = 33% including chip damage

EGP Wonder_Chef

Here's a video by a good friend of mine, GamerBlake90:

Seapeople

This one's for you
Hey, what do you all think of using the f3, 1+2 reset after an air to air? I saw somebody doing it today and it looks pretty easy. I'm gonna have to try this

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
IMHO, (32)1~acid hand is extremely difficult to follow with a combo. And 321 doesn't have to be hitconfirmed because you can use this combo on reaction:

(32)1, 321~sfb, 321~ffb, 4~slide = 33% including chip damage
It's not difficult you just have to wait until yer the opponent drops to about Rep's waist after the acid hand to start the 321 ffb 321 slide for meterless combo.

I find this a good 2 bar combo for 45% if it'll kill of the opponent...

Jip 122 ffball njp 32ex acid hand >> 32 ex sfball 321 slide

Using 32 ex ffball nets more damage but uses 3 bars, and 45% is still pretty good.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I find this a good 2 bar combo for 45% if it'll kill of the opponent...

Jip 122 ffball njp 32ex acid hand >> 32 ex sfball 321 slide

Using 32 ex ffball nets more damage but uses 3 bars, and 45% is still pretty good.

JIP 321 >> NJP >> EX ACID HAND >> 32 >> FASTBALL >> 321 SLIDE 1 bar 45%

Seapeople

This one's for you
If I'm remembering right, JIP 321, NJP, 4~ex ffb, 32~sfb, 321~slide = 46% for 1 bar and way easier than using acid hand midscreen. Am I wrong on the damage % though?

By the way Reptile_8417 you were right about the (32)1~acid hand thing a while ago. It's only hard to get big damage if acid hand is the only part of the string that hits. My bad lol

If I'm remembering right, JIP 321, NJP, 4~ex ffb, 32~sfb, 321~slide = 46% for 1 bar and way easier than using acid hand midscreen. Am I wrong on the damage % though?

By the way Reptile_8417 you were right about the (32)1~acid hand thing a while ago. It's only hard to get big damage if acid hand is the only part of the string that hits. My bad lol
Yeah that one is 46% good find. I still prefer the ex acid hand though as I find it easier to connect after it than trying to squeeze in 32 slow ball after the 4 fast ball as they are dropping quickly by that point, but that may just be me