What's new

The Reptile Combo Thread

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
ha well i only play online so i get the njp 95 percent of the time but i bet to someone who plays more offline, it is goddamn hard haha can only imagine

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
so i found 3 new combos that are probably known ha

jip 321 elbow dash njp 4 ffb 4 exsf 321 slide for 47% midscreen- pretty difficult to do but def doable

jip 321 elbow dash njp 4 ffb sfb 321 slide for 42%- pretty much just as difficult as the other meterless 42% combo lol

jip 321 elbowdash njp 4 exacid hand elbowdash 32exffb sfb 321 slide for 50% midscreen- ok this one is veeeryyyy hard to pull of and if you can consistently pull this off youre a god

McNasty

Moist.
in corner:
deep jk, d4 ex acid hand, 4, ex acid hand, 321 ffb, 4, slide
50%
Damn thats cool ive been practicing DJK stuff and have had limited success with reptile thats a damn good situational combo when I get someone in the corner I like to walk back and slow ball then DJK into 321 but on hit this could be devastating. Nice find dribirut

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Damn thats cool ive been practicing DJK stuff and have had limited success with reptile thats a damn good situational combo when I get someone in the corner I like to walk back and slow ball then DJK into 321 but on hit this could be devastating. Nice find dribirut
yea thanks man not sure if it was posted before. its big damage and very practical to do

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

jip 321 elbow dash njp 4 ffb 4 exsf 321 slide for 47% midscreen- pretty difficult to do but def doable

jip 321 elbow dash njp 4 ffb sfb 321 slide for 42%- pretty much just as difficult as the other meterless 42% combo lol

jip 321 elbowdash njp 4 exacid hand elbowdash 32exffb sfb 321 slide for 50% midscreen- ok this one is veeeryyyy hard to pull of and if you can consistently pull this off youre a god
Will practice this for Console Combat.

Sent from my Odor Blocker using B.O. BLOCKING PAOWER!

4 to ffball! You a jedi brah?

Ooooh Nm...got it. Jedi status revoked.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Here's a pretty tough reptile midscreen deep jk combo that I've been practicing:

Deep JK > d4 xx Elbow Dash > d1 xx EN FFB > 32 xx SFB > 321 xx whatevs yo!

Gamerblake is recording a video of it for me.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling

Thats a fuckin nightmare to do!

THTB

they are preetty inconsistent man especially the 50% one.. but if you can master them more power to you..

and ggs btw
GGs. Lol apologies for my bitching. I hate online now lol. I'm too used to offline.

The 50% isn't too hard. I figured out trick. Quick backdash after the NJP will do ya body good. :)

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
GGs. Lol apologies for my bitching. I hate online now lol. I'm too used to offline.

The 50% isn't too hard. I figured out trick. Quick backdash after the NJP will do ya body good. :)

hmm quick backdash? never thought of that will have to try it out and i never really heard you bitch lol didnt have my mic on but yea online is different but im down to play again whenever

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Here's a pretty tough reptile midscreen deep jk combo that I've been practicing:

Deep JK > d4 xx Elbow Dash > d1 xx EN FFB > 32 xx SFB > 321 xx whatevs yo!

Gamerblake is recording a video of it for me.
lol my friend was trying to come up with a combo just like that and i was like bro dont even bother youd have to be a jedi... apparently you are a jedi

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
damn thtb is defff right taking a small dash back after the njp makes the combo soooooooooooooooooo much easier. I can easily get it now about 80% of the time offline.. great find.

also this combo is extremely reset friendly as it does 50% still if they block the reset and 55% if they dont.. the trick to consistently get it is after you do the 4ex acid hand dash 32 ex fb input the next fb as fast as you can and then let the opponent go over your head to the other side and then input the 2 f2 12..

another neat thing about this combo is that you can input the exfb as a slow one so you can have a sfb as an option as a combo ender and it will still do the same damage as if you did a ex ffb...

tbh though i thing the jip 321 elbow dash njp 4 ffb 4 exsf 321 slide for 47% to be the best bang for your buck but it is pretty inconsistent as you to dash forward and input the 4 ffb at avery precise time after the njp and is easy to drop.. i can only get this one about 60% of the time

if you guys see any patterns as in how to consistently get it please post it

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
edit great news! you can easily do jip 321 small dash back 4 ex acid hand, elbow dash 4 ex sfb, ffb, 321 slide for 52%

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I also found that you can do jip 321 dash 4ex ffb 32 sfb 321 slide for 46% which imo is a lot easier than the 47% one and does 6% more than the usual bnb...

THTB

I hope you guys watched the Console Combat stream when I pulled off that combo I said I'd get down. :p

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I also found that you can do jip 321 dash 4ex ffb 32 sfb 321 slide for 46% which imo is a lot easier than the 47% one and does 6% more than the usual bnb...
This does 43% with jump in. You can get 48% with EX invisibilty.

I usually do 2 ex ffb the 11 frame makes it was easier timing at the cost of 1%.