RM PTH
messin with the 1221 string in the corner
corner
1221 4 ffb 321 sfb 321 slide 39%
1221 njp 4 ffb 321 sfb 321 slide 43%
1221 f2b1 321 ffb 321 slide 38%

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
I personally like using the f2b1 combo :)
nice ive been labbing on the side just to find trick and little things to share if possible
ive been trying to do 321 ah d4 eh ah 4 ffb 321 sfb 321 slide but its really strict
i really need to get a recording device

Seapeople

This one's for you
A few new combos for carrying the opponent toward the corner:

jip 321 elbow dash, njp, 32 fast forceball, *slight step forward*, 321 slide = 39%
jip 321 elbow dash, njp, fast forceball, slow forceball, *slight step forward*, 321 slide = 37%
jip 321 elbow dash, njp, fast forceball, slow forceball, *slight step forward*, 2f31+2 = 36% (chip damage included)
jip 321 elbow dash, njp, fast forceball, 321 elbow dash, njp = 35%

Seapeople

This one's for you
How do you guys feel about this midscreen combo?
jip 321~elbow dash, njp, 32~ffb, reverse uppercut, elbow dash = 36%

It does normal damage and crosses up the opponent similar to the ghetto reset but in a safer way since you won't be crossing them up with a jump in punch. You'll still be right in their face whether or not they tech roll. Against a character like Smoke you can d4 and be safe against all his wakeups. Against Jax you can double elbow dash to be safe against all his wakeups.

This is pretty much Reptile's equivalent of Smoke's 21~smoke toward combo ender.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
whats the max known damage off a naked acid hand in the corner? I might have found something cool.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
It depends on how much meter you want to spend. But if my memory is correct, you can do acid hand, 1, 321 ffb, 321 slide i think
that one you listed above does 34% no meter, I think I can get 40% with a bar. Anything more than 1 bar to me isn't that practical.

Thanks!

Seapeople

This one's for you
that one you listed above does 34% no meter, I think I can get 40% with a bar. Anything more than 1 bar to me isn't that practical.

Thanks!
I don't think the forceball will connect in the previous combo posted.
acid hand, 1, 321~elbow dash, d4~slide = 27%
^That should be the max damage without meter. Credit to 0kBeginner for finding that.

For more practical bnbs these are the combos I use:
acid hand, 1, 2f3(1+2) = 23%
acid hand, d1~ex ffb, 321~sfb, 321~slide = 37%

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I don't think the forceball will connect in the previous combo posted.
acid hand, 1, 321~elbow dash, d4~slide = 27%
^That should be the max damage without meter. Credit to 0kBeginner for finding that.

For more practical bnbs these are the combos I use:
acid hand, 1, 2f3(1+2) = 23%
acid hand, d1~ex ffb, 321~sfb, 321~slide = 37%
It does connect connect, although the timing is strict. Let me do a vid real quick.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
The only issue with standing 1 after Acid Hand is that it doesn't connect if the opponent was crouching when the acid hand hits them.
yeah the 1 follow up after acid hand on crouch is ridiculous; I managed to hit it once in like 50 tries, so its not all practical.

I made a couple vids showing what I did find that would work after hitting the acid hand on a crouching opponent.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Here are mine for crouching opponents, even though I did them on standing, they work on crouching.

Two questions:
1) For the first combo, does 1221 and that's why you used 124 instead.

2) For the second combo, is the timing on d1 ex ffb really strict? I tried using it when I was messing around with these combos at Summer Jam, but couldn't seem to get it to work...or maybe I just suck lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Two questions:
1) For the first combo, does 1221 and that's why you used 124 instead.
what

anyway 1221 knocks them way out of the corner and puts you in it

2) For the second combo, is the timing on d1 ex ffb really strict? I tried using it when I was messing around with these combos at Summer Jam, but couldn't seem to get it to work...or maybe I just suck lol.
It's definitely one that's going to take some practice, but it isn't terribly hard.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
what

anyway 1221 knocks them way out of the corner and puts you in it

It's definitely one that's going to take some practice, but it isn't terribly hard.
Sorry was tired as hell when typing this out earlier lol, must have left some of my question out. And you're right I wasn't thinking about that affect it had in the corner my bad lol.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I just had an idea that came to my head but i cant test it right now... So I've got a challenge for all my fellow Reptile players. What's the biggest combo you can come up with in the corner that ends by crossing underneath your opponent followed by 321~elbow dash, njp splat.
A really simple example would be...
jip 321~slow forceball, *cross under the opponent*, 321~elbow dash, njp

Meterless or 1 bar only pls... Go! :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
New invisibility tech. Invisibility mid-combo without meter:
slowball, fastball, invisibility, 321~slide
*Reptile's back to the wall* 321~elbow dash, njp, 321~fastball, invisibility, 2f31+2
*Midscreen-to-wall combo* jip 122~fastball, njp, 321~slowball, invisibility 2f31+2

I would have made a video for these, but I'm using a friend's Xbox controller right now and the dpad makes landing combos almost impossible. More to come soon though...I've got lots of ideas right now. Toasty boost is the first thing I'll be searching for :)

Edit: I think I found something else good. Combos on the right side corner that aren't highly scaled by gravity can still be ended in the reset without the opponent being able to escape! One example is...jip 321~acid hand, 321~fast forceball, 2f3(1+2)

Didn't see this posted but I may be blind.

Jip 32exfball njp exah dash 32 slowball 321 slide is like 48%

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Seapeople

This one's for you
There's an awkward spot when you do the 321 bnb going from midscreen to the wall where the NJP won't connect. Here's a combo you could do instead that seems pretty consistent...
jip 321~elbow dash, d4~fastball, 321~slowball, 321~slide = 40%

Seapeople

This one's for you
New 46% wall combo without meter. This only works on the left side corner. The 7% chip at the end can only be escaped with armor, so you could consider this a 53% combo.

Edit: You can get a guaranteed elbow dash after the reset for 2% chip which can't be escaped with armor. So technically Reptile's biggest meterless combo is 48%

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I haven't seen anyone post this before, pretty sure it's new.

36% into the reset midscreen (highest possible afaik)

321 xx Elbow Dash > NJP > 2 xx FFB > 321 xx Elbow Dash > 2 F3 1+2

pretty swaaaag

EDIT:
Video