What's new

The Reptile Combo Thread

So JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > ffball > 32 > sfball > 4 > X RAY is 48%

But JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > 32 > FFBall > 4 > X-Ray is 49%

You might as well just leave off the extra force ball for the extra 1%

Or even just

JIP > 321 > Dash > NJP > 4 > EXSFB > 4 > EXFFB > 4 > Slide for 47% and only 2 meter?

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Jip, 32 EX FFB, njp, 4 EX Acid Hand, whiffed elbow dash, 32 EX SFB, 321 slide. - midscreen 3 bars 53%.

This isn't actually too bad to do and looks stylish as hell.

Don't know if this combo has been mentioned before, but I will post it anyways.

Off of an air to air punch Dash (not elbow) > F2 EXFFB > 32 SFB > 321 > slide/dash/FB

Does like 25% with a slide. There might be a better version that nets more damage, I didn't spend a lot of time with it. It's up to you if you want to burn a bar on this but if you can get it consistently i'd imagine itd be generally worth it, since the other alternative is only 9% or so with air to air punch to slide.

Theme

Noob
Sick ass combo... very damaging...

Im wondering though, sometimes Reptile will dash on the other side of the opponent, and thats most of the time. I cannot get him to dash and end up before the falling opponent, always after. How hard is the timing? I know its possible, I've already pulled it off a few times, but Im trying to be more consistent.

it can be done on every character but you need to do a dash the 4 FFB and the timming is super strict
Can anyone confirm this? I know in most other combos, the 4 into FFBall doesnt connect.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Can anyone confirm this? I know in most other combos, the 4 into FFBall doesnt connect.
I trust him because I'm lazy :p

I would never use this combo in a real match. If you want a slightly higher combo than his Bnb, use JIP 321~dash, NJP, 4~ffb, 321~slide = 40%

i'm comfirming it...
if i said it can be done is because i've done it.. and i have it recorded but haven't loaded de vids.

have a lot more options and combos but conect the camera on pc and then upload to youtube makes me sleepy xD thats the only reason

so im repeating, yes it can be done on every character

Sick ass combo... very damaging...

Im wondering though, sometimes Reptile will dash on the other side of the opponent, and thats most of the time. I cannot get him to dash and end up before the falling opponent, always after. How hard is the timing? I know its possible, I've already pulled it off a few times, but Im trying to be more consistent.
You have to like work it into a rhythm. I input the dash as soon as i hear the acid ball hit the guy and they make a noise

Theme

Noob
Damnit the basic NJP in JIP 1,1,2,2, NJP, 3,2 FFball

is so damn hard. Why is it so inconsistent? The NJP keeps on missing!! grr.r..

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Damnit the basic NJP in JIP 1,1,2,2, NJP, 3,2 FFball

is so damn hard. Why is it so inconsistent? The NJP keeps on missing!! grr.r..
You have to do the NJP as soon as he recovers from the FB. It takes a minute to understand exactly where to do it.

Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer

Theme

Noob
You have to do the NJP as soon as he recovers from the FB. It takes a minute to understand exactly where to do it.

Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer
What do you mean after the FB? The NJP Im talking about is right before the FB's lolz.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Why is it so inconsistent? The NJP keeps on missing!! grr.r..
Just do the plinking method, only way to do NJPs. After the dash immediately hold up and slide your thumb from 1 to 2 in one quick motion; makes NJPs in general 100x easier. The timing is totally different online though, I can't play Rep online. Frustrates the hell out of me dropping the NJPs online due to the slight timing difference on it.

321~elbow dash~plink the NJP, dash, 32 fast FB~slow FB, 321 slide/slow FB

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
As you these combos?
I did not write this here combo 3,2,1~b,f+2 => NJP => b,b+1 => 4~b,b+3 => 3,2,1~b,f+2 => d+4~d,u+4 - 37%