What's new

The Reptile Combo Thread

Mario445

Noob
I couldnt agree more 1 meter for 1% more damage isnt worth it, but this one meter also keeps them standing so they do not get to do a wake up attack. You can keep the reptilian onslaught going, instead of worrying about a wake up.
I like when they're vulnerable for wake up. I can do my ball shenanigans. You don't have to follow it up with the slide.

arydious

Noob
I like when they're vulnerable for wake up. I can do my ball shenanigans. You don't have to follow it up with the slide.
Like i said before, Im not a reptile player but that seems to make sense, I guess reptile doesn't fear the wake up like others do

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
That sounds sweet, ill give it a try and see if i can pull it off. No promise from me though, Ill let you know my results either way though.
It took me like 1 or 2 tries to get it. But I can't consistently do it. A lot of times I end up just doing 2 nstead of F2. The combo looks slick though and is a nice variation.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
It took me like 1 or 2 tries to get it. But I can't consistently do it. A lot of times I end up just doing 2 nstead of F2. The combo looks slick though and is a nice variation.
Ive done it and the damage is the same or less. And much harder to do IMO not worth it

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Ive done it and the damage is the same or less. And much harder to do IMO not worth it
Iirc it does like 37% without a jumpin, so with one it's probably the same as NJP. And since it uses meter it might not be worth it if you get a jump in, but if for whatever reason you hit someone with 1221 string you might as well do it. Always nice to have some options even though it might not be the best one.

Iirc it does like 37% without a jumpin, so with one it's probably the same as NJP. And since it uses meter it might not be worth it if you get a jump in, but if for whatever reason you hit someone with 1221 string you might as well do it. Always nice to have some options even though it might not be the best one.
IIRC it does 40%-41% with JIP, and the the number of hits I believe ends up being 14 or 15. I think its pretty satisfying, and more rewarding than NJP, because its a bit harder to do.

I tend to notice a thing with me, if you do 1221 F2 EXBB3, I tend to whiff my Fast FB or if I do manage to get the BB3 to hit, the opponent drops to the ground after 32 Slow FB.

But after the 1221 I tend to walk or dash a bit than F1 EXBB3, and it works.

arydious

Noob
I agree with this, it was not very easy for me to do but i am sure if it is practiced it is pretty simple to pull off consistently, always good to have something a little different

reptiles highest 1 bar midscreen combo is 43% its..

JiP 32~exffb N.p 32 sfb 321~slide (or sfb ender for 41% which i prefer)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Its a nice combo but is it really worth it, How practical is it in a match, i dont see using all three bard on 56% as worth it.
I'm not really focused on doing practical combos right now. I like to go for the advanced ones in my free time. Now as far as actual fights go, I will stick with the practical content. Nevertheless, watching advanced content such as this may prove to be helpful.

arydious

Noob
I'm not really focused on doing practical combos right now. I like to go for the advanced ones in my free time. Now as far as actual fights go, I will stick with the practical content. Nevertheless, watching advanced content such as this may prove to be helpful.
Yeah this is true, watching and learning from this stuff can help for sure.

Theme

Noob
Wrong

JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > EX Acid hand > 32 fastball > slowball > 321 slide 45%
I can pull off his combo about 80% of the time. I cant pull that elbow dash into NJP at all. 0%. :( Ima try the piano technique. Right now, thats the highest damaging combo that I CAN pull off offline or online lol

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Do b,b+2 EX instead

it requires fast dash and deep as well after the 1,2,2,1 TC. it's really an easy combo

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Wrong

JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > EX Acid hand > 32 fastball > slowball > 321 slide 45%
Mine is from full screen after a netural grab it is a setup and is not gauranteed: Netural grab-EX slow forceball-elbow dash(wiff)-jump in combo punch-3,2,1-elbow dash(wiff)-njp-slide(hitting them back into the EX slow forceball)-3,2-fast forceball-3,2,1-slide: 48%

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I figured out in the corner you can do;
Acid hand, D1 xx EX fast forceball, 321 Slow forceball, 321 slide. for 37%

Also whats the best combo off of an EX dash when your back is against the corner? I currently do;
EX dash, 32 Fast forceball, 321 Slow forceball, 321 Slide. for 39%