What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Any1 got any decent combos with other variations? I'll never be able to hit FBC online so its a waste of time learning it.

Cheers.

i actually think FBC is easier online than offline

even if you are not able to FBC its still a reset and they have to guess high or low. they can counter but most ppl expect a full FBC so you still have the upper hand :D

Last edited:

Train

Noob

New route. seems optimal.
1meter overhead in corner = 47
1meter low in corner = 42
meterless overhead in corner = 40
meterless low in corner = 24, 27, or 28 based on how long you hold b32

tricky to do, but worth it imo.
Just started to play Raiden, and I would like to know why would u do first 2 combos in you video, if u can do this:
b2 b2 214 exDF2 b14 LRC f12b2(hold) 21 DF2 (does 47)
b3 3 df2 EX b2 b14 LRC f12b2(hold) b14 DF2 (does 40)
much easyer to execute, thos does 2% less damage only on second combo. First combo has the same damage.

delbuster

hungry
i also have a vid showcasing those two combos. if those are easier to the point where you don't drop those, do those instead.

the reason to do the new corner route for overhead1meter is so that you only have to learn 1 combo, but if you are better at doing different combos then do different combos.

need advice: i try to do 2x LRCs in 1 Combo but some how it wont work? 2 stamina bars are needed for 1 cancel. i tested it and it seems before the 2nd LRC its allready full again but it simply wont work.

thought about something like that midscreen punish:
F12B2 B14 LRC 214 DF2EX B14 LRC 214 DF2

infamy23

FireBeard
need advice: i try to do 2x LRCs in 1 Combo but some how it wont work? 2 stamina bars are needed for 1 cancel. i tested it and it seems before the 2nd LRC its allready full again but it simply wont work.

thought about something like that midscreen punish:
F12B2 B14 LRC 214 DF2EX B14 LRC 214 DF2
The game has certain rules that prevent you from doing the same move twice in a combo.

For example you can't do EXDF2 B14 EXDF2

This rule seems to apply to fireball cancels for all characters. I can't do it with scorpion or d'vorah either.

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
Any1 got any decent combos with other variations? I'll never be able to hit FBC online so its a waste of time learning it.

Cheers.
I recommend that you check Tony-T's raiden combos/setups for the MoS variation/Displacer variation both are very helpful in that regard. Can also check the displacer and master of storms threads as the delve pretty deeply into the known bnb's for each variation

Train

Noob
@delbuster or someone else...is it possible to to this corner combo: b2 b2 214 exDF2 b14 LRC 214 DF2 ? if yes, how much damage it does?
I can't do run LRC yet, so will try to lean this combo if it's viable? (i am online warrior lol)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
So I was playing around with raiden Thunder God ( no homo ) and found some cool stuff.
hope you guys like it and find it usefull.
If you guys have questions just ask me I shall try and answer them.
Nice find on that double fireball setup! I'm going to steal that!

Also if anyone wants a basic 1 bar corner combo with no cancel in it, may i recommend this....

b2, b2, 214~exdf2, njp, f12b2, f12b2, 4~df2.... 47%

I have a 1 bar 48% that doesn't start with a jump in, but it does use the cancel. Still yet to try my old 1 bar 59% to see how much it does now. Will probably get around to it tonight.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Go ahead bro this my gift to you and the community
Improve on it
If i use it in one of my vids i'll definitely give you credit!

Also i had a play with one of those resets. The one where you do 213, into b2, into exdb3. For some reason if you time it correctly (and timing is hard), it actually does reset! however it can be techrolled out of. Nice find though, good shit!

delbuster

hungry
the next thing i will work on in the lab will be highest damaging combos that still go into b14 LRC (don't need to link afterwards, i just want the restand and advantage so i can do my mixup afterwards). i've dropped the high damage df2 ender combos quite a bit in matches and i think the mixup is more dangerous than the small meter gained from ending in df2.

plus, ending in b14 db1 is +9 so you can jail them into f12b2(hold) which will build a decent amount of meter if they block or go into another combo on hit.

Last edited:

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
If i use it in one of my vids i'll definitely give you credit!

Also i had a play with one of those resets. The one where you do 213, into b2, into exdb3. For some reason if you time it correctly (and timing is hard), it actually does reset! however it can be techrolled out of. Nice find though, good shit!
Thanks bro thats means allot to me
I use kung lao ass my main but i might start using raiden thunder god now
the reason why I waited a lil bit was because I wanted to play displacer raiden but he kind of needs meter for everything.
but i might still use him in the future if i can get more time with the game.

and yes you can armor through it or tech roll even delay wake up
you should just use it when they dont expect it or near the corner.
if you are on xbox one add me
my GT is LordSp1nal on xboxone

esio

Noob
@delbuster or someone else...is it possible to to this corner combo: b2 b2 214 exDF2 b14 LRC 214 DF2 ? if yes, how much damage it does?
I can't do run LRC yet, so will try to lean this combo if it's viable? (i am online warrior lol)
it does 45%, but there're combos without LRC that does more

EOTL

Fun 3 Bar combos in Displacer to kill when they don't have breaker
34, f22+4, b14~MbShocker,b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, d2 - 55%
b2, run b14~MbShocker,b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, b14~Superman or b111+3 - 52%
b33 MbShocker, njp, run b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, b14~Superman or b111+3 - 48%

Also nice to end 214~Superman and Mb for the sick brutality

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Fun 3 Bar combos in Displacer to kill when they don't have breaker
34, f22+4, b14~MbShocker,b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, d2 - 55%
b2, run b14~MbShocker,b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, b14~Superman or b111+3 - 52%
b33 MbShocker, njp, run b14~MBTele, 214~MB Rising Thunder, b14~Superman or b111+3 - 48%

Also nice to end 214~Superman and Mb for the sick brutality
Looks like you haven't updated the game yet. That first combo only does 45% now. Raiden got a massive damage nerf.

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
I updated my combo file with all the old and new damage. Might be useful to some of you.
These are the combos that I actually use online so there isn't a lot of LRC stuff.

and if I'm inferring correctly with this godlike contribution, some of the combos listed in here you can just add the bnb LRC 214 for an extra 4-7% depending on the ender. Thanks for this OP.