What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
TYM RIP...
There is a new generation taking over, and they are masters in the art of Bitching, complaining, making excuses, and determining one's legitimacy by means of unrealistic top 1% players success.
Someone please quote me if their needs to be more added to this list of skills our youth have.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
TYM RIP...
There is a new generation taking over, and they are masters in the art of Bitching, complaining, making excuses, and determining one's legitimacy by means of unrealistic top 1% players success.
Someone please quote me if their needs to be more added to this list of skills our youth have.
Not sure what this has to do with the OP?

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
Not sure what this has to do with the OP?
My apologies I should have added it to the other reasons why MKX is getting boring for me. Its hard to enjoy something when you dont have others to enjoy it with. Peoples attitudes are just as important when looking at how I can get bored while doing something. Having a ton of negative experiences wears on a person.

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
To me it's the roster. The new cast has zero appeal to me. And even though most of the cast is back, I still feel like the game is missing a lot of nostalgia. At least put one classic stage in. The new stages are forgettable at best. Where are the toasties? Finish him/her screen fades to black before a fatality input? Come on. The loading screen for PVP should include both characters. Attention to detail.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I play MKX for about 45 minutes to an hour and then I want to get off. With MK9 I could play Noob Saibot all day, even if it was against nothing but counter picking try-hard epeen ethugs who'd teabag after their 8-2 match up victory like they were the best player ever. lol

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
One thing you have to realize too, this is a hobby. It's really nothing more than an excuse to hang out, playing basketball or football by yourself is not fun either. And why you'd want to play a video game without the friends huddled around the tv trash talking eachother is beyond me, but then again I'm getting old. When I first started playing video games there was no online play.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
It did! That's why I got a cool job in the US, by being someone involved in the community and not someone who buys the game, plays it for a month, whines about it and then shelves it. It literally has nothing to do with "being someone". It's about the level of whinniness TYM has reached. But I'm sure it's not you guys, you're all Sonicfoxes capable of getting top 3ing at Evo, it's the "character" or the "game" I mean it has to be right?
You say it has nothing to do with being somebody, then try to prove your point by telling us were all probably "Sonicfoxes"... who is somebody in the FGC.

And not everyone is going to share your opinion on the game. Try not to be such a protective fan boy.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You say it has nothing to do with being somebody, then try to prove your point by telling us were all probably "Sonicfoxes"... who is somebody in the FGC.

And not everyone is going to share your opinion on the game. Try not to be such a protective fan boy.
Because everyone thinks they play and understand the game at the highest level, and then they come to TYM to regurgitate the same wrong opinion, instead of proving they actually know what they're talking about. When someone tells them that no, they may actually be wrong and they may actually not be prodigies at the game, they get mad and start feeling offended. That's exactly what's happening right now.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Because everyone thinks they play and understand the game at the highest level, and then they come to TYM to regurgitate the same wrong opinion, instead of proving they actually know what they're talking about. When someone tells them that no, they may actually be wrong and they may actually not be prodigies at the game, they get mad and start feeling offended. That's exactly what's happening right now.
...are you sure you're not talking about yourself right now?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You never mentioned crying about the game in that post. It all totally applies to you tho.
That's what we're talking about, you scrub. And yeah for how long how you've been ducking me? I used to baby you every single time in MK9, you never beat me once in Injustice, and history will repeat itself in MKX. Whenever you wanna money match let me know, this arguing business is getting old when nobody has nothing at stake.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
That's what we're talking about, you scrub. And yeah for how long how you've been ducking me? I used to baby you every single time in MK9, you never beat me once in Injustice, and history will repeat itself in MKX. Whenever you wanna money match let me know, this arguing business is getting old when nobody has nothing at stake.
Cossner confirmed Limbo alt account.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Cossner confirmed Limbo alt account.
Limbo used to be really online. Then he came offline, leveled up and did really good. That should be the whole point of these communities, not crying all the goddamn time behind the keyboard.

Also shout outs to ducking, again.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
This thread has nothing to do with none of this. I never stated that I knew how to play the game at its highest possible level or that I understand its faults or anything like that.

For the record I saw your matches at one the locals and you are nothing special. You couldn't even get your stick to work lol... Any of my pocket chars would do.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
This thread has nothing to do with none of this. I never stated that I knew how to play the game at its highest possible level or that I understand its faults or anything like that.

For the record I saw your matches at one the locals and you are nothing special. You couldn't even get your stick to work lol... Any of my pocket chars would do.
It literally got merged with the "complain rant" thread. Sure it doesn't. Sure the 30 posts about how the game has no depth and it's all 50/50s have nothing to do with it.

So, we're playing then? Are you even going to Evo or is it gonna have to be online?

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.

Cossner is Hollywood because he literally just drives the NYC/Jersey crew to and from Jr's house. They wouldn't give him the time of day if he weren't paying out of pocket for their travel. It's so sad how that tiny sense of belonging went straight to his head.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
It literally got merged with the "complain rant" thread. Sure it doesn't. Sure the 30 posts about how the game has no depth and it's all 50/50s have nothing to do with it.

So, we're playing then? Are you even going to Evo or is it gonna have to be online?
You can go f yourself. Dont have time for retards like you, I'm done with this thread.
Get your stick to work first.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Cossner is Hollywood because he literally just drives the NYC/Jersey crew to and from Jr's house. They wouldn't give him the time of day if he weren't paying out of pocket for their travel. It's so sad how that tiny sense of belonging went straight to his head.
What? Cdjr's house is too far. Nobody drives no one nowhere. What are you smoking?
You can go f yourself. Dont have time for retards like you, I'm done with this thread.
Get your stick to work first.
Of course you would. You can't even figure out how PS4 syncing works lawl. Ducky ducks too afraid of being exposed.