What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Damn...I maxed all factions to level fifty, got the Dragon King set and everything, but didn't get the No Loyalty trophy...that's disappointing...

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Apologies if this has been posted already.
but a while ago I noticed Farra/Torr's b121 mid string wiffs some crouched opponents varying if they're blocking or neutral croutching
I tried the string in lab
about 10times on every cast member while in neutral crouch and crouch Blocking.

Wifs on block:
Scorpion
SZ
Jacqui
Kano

Wifs on neutral crouch:
Takeda

Wifs both:
Cassie
Mileena
D'Vorah
Shinnok.

Inconsistent Results:
Kung Jin
Quan chi

Last edited:
I unfortunately didn't think so screen cap this but ive had it happen one or two times online where the opponent can just walk right through sub zero's ice clone O_O

Jermball

Noob
if you tap for x-ray with stance switch+blk, it should come out as intended. however, if you use A+B(or O+X) and blk at a certain height...then d'vorah just lands back on the ground and cancels x-ray, not to mention the x-ray starts up much slower then using it the traditional way. not sure if this was intended and I don't understand why this happens other than maybe the glitched version, starts up much slower.

DavS13

Noob
Almost everytime I'm in a KOH when it get's to my turn or close to my turn the game desyncronizes or it shows everyone leaving the lobby and I'm left there by myself...It's strange because this same exact thing happened to me on MK9 on the 360 and although I'm playing on the PS4 even with a new ISP this same shit keeps happening.

This doesn't happen everytime, but most of time; enough to make me not want to play KOH at all which really isn't a big deal for me, it's just that I want to get in a KOH with some friends.

Anyone have similar issues and/or solutions to this?

and i thaught its a pc port thing but same by me every koth match ,i even tried hiding in the online practice while waiting till its my turn but it will desync anyway :(. it seemsw to be a minor issue for some few.

DavS13

Noob
Ok, so it seems like it's a small amount of people having this issue because I haven't seen it mentioned before. Looks like alot of people are not aware of this but It still should be addressed...

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
I preordered the limited edition for PS4 from gamestop. I redeemed the kodes for the Kold War skin and the Kombat Pack. Kold War skin worked fine, kombat pack says it is redeemed but nothing happens and I don't get the skins. Also, I preordered and I don't have Goro.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
When you put the code in, you have to download Goro again from your library.

Samurai Skins never came up in the library for me but I could download them from the store for free.

The Kombat Pack itself doesn't seem to be coming up for anyone, but if you look at your services (in the settings), it should be there. Probably just because no characters are out yet.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I preordered the limited edition for PS4 from gamestop. I redeemed the kodes for the Kold War skin and the Kombat Pack. Kold War skin worked fine, kombat pack says it is redeemed but nothing happens and I don't get the skins. Also, I preordered and I don't have Goro.
You have to go into the store from the in-game main menu (triangle) and "purchase" the items for $0.00 which will then let you download them. They're not automatic just for redeeming the code, apparently... The code just makes the individual items show up as free.

That's how I figured out how to get all of my collector edition items.

Not sure if this is known or not but you can make throws wiff at sweep range by stance switching. Not sure if it's a glitch or not nor do I think there's any tech that will come from this (maybe some sort of option select) but there you go

alexbib

Noob
Don't know if it's been reported before, but just noticed a glitch: when doing sun god choke lvl3, Kotal Kahn's dagger teleports from one thigh to the other lol

Edit: this also happens with the stance flip button (and it shouldn't) and when you switch side normally. I don't really understand, sometimes it's on the near side of the screen, sometimes the far side, but it never seems to behave in a way that makes sense...

Last edited:
I have PS4. I have PS+. I upload my save data to cloud storage. However, after turning on my PS4 this morning I discovered that my PS4 had 10 notifications that it couldn't upload to cloud storage. Meaning that it tried 10 times and failed. Why did this happen? After looking in my cloud storage I discovered that my MKX save file was 755mb. That's Huge for save data. 68 of those files were Match Recordings. That's correct. Every time that you fight someone, the game records the match AND the game dumps all that data into your storage files. I don't use the match recording feature. If I want to record a match, I press the Share button on the PS4 pad and record the match to the PS4 HDD. After deleting All the match recordings in my PS+ save file, my save data is now 41.95mb which is more normal. Keep things like game settings etc. I cannot be the only person who has had this problem. Please can someone show this problem to NRS? Afterall, MKX is not the only game that I play, GTAV, Assassin's Creed and other games will not be able to upload to cloud storage because at the moment, MKX Match Recordings will take ALL cloud storage space!

E

Eldriken

Your best bet is to delete all the match recordings before putting your PS4 into Rest Mode or simply turning off the auto-upload feature for PS+.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
So now I'm getting the "Matchmaking is Unavailable" on psn everytime I try to go online. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix to it?

So now I'm getting the "Matchmaking is Unavailable" on psn everytime I try to go online. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix to it?
Its fine learn the matchup games new.

For real thats weird. Had a similar issue with xbone the other day and only a hard reset fixed it

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm having an issue with viewing downloaded content (DLC, Add-Ons) for Mortal Kombat X on PS4. On the system's UI, when I scroll down to the "Overview" section for MKX, then go to the "Related Items" section, it says "No content was found." This means that I cannot view my Add-Ons but I also cannot view other DLC I don't have; like usual.

On top of that, I can no longer view how many likes MKX has. Normally, when you go to the Overview of a game, there's two main options: Start, or view/give likes to the game. This option is completely gone (not even a empty black space; there's nothing). Everything was fine yesterday and any other day, but today, those options have been gone. I even tried going to the Library and then going to the MKX overview there. The options are still gone; in-fact, there's another issue. When viewing the MKX overview for the Library, the image of the game is gone. Instead, the image is just a white generic game controller.

In case you are wondering, no, I'm not having this issue with any other game. It's just Mortal Kombat X. And like I said above, it has only been doing this since today. And it isn't that big of a deal, I mean, I have no DLC I need to buy (already got the Kombat Pack a few days ago). And even if I did, I could just do it from the PS Store or from the in-game Store. So again, it isn't that big of a deal. But not being able to view my downloaded content and view the number of likes the game has is still annoying. Especially since it's doing this for MKX.

Anyway, is this happening for anyone else? If so, have you been able to fix it? If not, maybe it's just NetherRealm (or whoever) updating the Overview section because of tomorrow's DLC wave? Hopefully that's all this is; it would suck if it stays like that.