What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Silly question about online... When you see your bars... Is that what it really is or what it is to you... Like does it show what other people see or is it based on if you played yourself...
Because I tryed to play online last night and everyone declined but it shows me I have all green bars... Wondering what it was...
This is also something im curious of. I played KOH with friends. As i saw green bars on mine, they saw yellow or red.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
This is also something im curious of. I played KOH with friends. As i saw green bars on mine, they saw yellow or red.
Yeah I have yet to see anyone over yellow...
I do practice with my sister across the country and had no lag most of the time... And we both show green or yellow to eachother... But when it's different on her end it stays green on mine and the same with her...

I have done nothing but complain about the online in this game... but man, the last two days have been awesome.

Yesterday and today I found really good players who were decent and had fantastic connections to me. Needless to say I added them as friends on XBL.

I feel for you though... until yesterday I had the same problems.. not sure why its working now though.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I have done nothing but complain about the online in this game... but man, the last two days have been awesome.

Yesterday and today I found really good players who were decent and had fantastic connections to me. Needless to say I added them as friends on XBL.

I feel for you though... until yesterday I had the same problems.. not sure why its working now though.
That's funny cause two days ago it was fine for me. Ever since the last patch came out online is pretty much unplayable for me.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I find people that are green after a while. Your green bars are yours. Online is poop on this game.
So if I see I have green then that's what I really have... Hmmm still weird why like 5 people declined me in a row then...
I have only played with my sister so far and had no lag problems and she is across the country...seems odd though

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I'm not sure how they do it, but people will quit a fight in such a way that it doesn't result in a quitality. Pulling out their cable, or turning off their console, whatever.
But when they do this, it counts as a disconnect on my end too. I have 6 disconnects on my record because of these people and I haven't quit at all.

Anyway, something similar happened in Injustice. Do you guys think NRS can fix this at all?

I don't want it ruining my amazing record :cool:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If you really wanna hear something funny, a few days ago I was zoning some dude out and right before I killed his blinking red bar he reached Super Saiyan Rage 4, unplugging his cord so viciously that when he returned to the same lobby I had a disconnect while he had the same record with 1 more win. :DOGE

It goes into the "player found" and then "joining match" it will sit on this screen forever sometimes. Usually I quit but if I leave and go afk for about 30 minutes I'll come back and find a match.

Is this a known issue?

Dont seem to be getting profile/faction xp in online ranked? Anyone else having this problem, frustratingggggg lol

Last edited:

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Anyone else still can't get their Samurai Skin Pack? On ps4 I go into the extras, ps store, buy/dl content, go over to the samurai pack, and all i get is "Please Wait..."

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Platform: PC
Mode: any
Summary: inconsistent behaviour of inputs involving back-forward motion. "Right" always overrides "left" and prevents the latter from being registered if the former is being held.
Severity: can be adapted to but annoying AF.

Controller: keyboard
Settings: release check off, alternate controls off, shortcuts on. W,A,S,D for up, left, down, right respectively.

Something I noticed during online game and reproduced everything in training mode later.
When you are inputting moves that involve back, forward motions (including command throws down, back, forward), they will register regardless of buttons being released during input as long as they are pressed in correct order if "left" is input before "right" (back, forward and down, back, forward for character facing right aka P1 position). Same goes to down, forward, back input of Commando Kano when he is facing left (P2 position).
However, when inputting right, left you must release "right" button before pressing attack button (timing of following "left" button's release is irrelevant) or it will be read as "back+button" instead of "back, forward+button" or "down, back, forward+button" (depending on move in question).
Release of "down" button is irrelevant.
Commando Kano on right side will need to time release of "right" button of dbf move and of dfb move when he's on the left side.
It makes it harder for player on P2 side to perform bf and dbf moves.

Training mode shows that "left" never registers if "right" is still being held, but "right" will override "left" if pressed after "left".

Other programs (tested in: MKKE and Microsoft Notepad) show that the latest button pressed overrides former so it's not hardware issue.
Also tested it at friend's place (entirely different PC, Steam account and pretty much everything else) and it happens for him as well.

What needs fixing: "right" button overriding "left" button regardless of order of being pressed.
Must be: button that was pressed first will be overridden by the opposite button pressed afterwards.

P.S. Probably this is why we see quite a bit of complaints of people failing to input "back, forward" consistently.

Last edited:

Saniro

Noob
Does anyone know a fix for this? I'm playing on the pc version, and every time I record something, when I want to watch it, this shows up.

Saniro

Noob
I've recorded a video so you can see the error I get more clearly, this happens every time I try to record something in MKX for PC, it didn't happen before, it started happening when I was deleting some of my clips and its pretty much permanent, if someone has a fix, I'd greatly appreciate it.