What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Not sure if bug or glitch but when I was using scorpion in teh traditional towers I was in a match with goro and whne I used a telepunch Goro did a dash but I was still on the side I was on and didnt teleport on the other side like I should have.

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
I don't have video, but last night on knockdown, Kung Jin's staff turned invisible for about 5 seconds. Very hard to block!
This actually happened on stream at NWM and happened to me personally last night. AFAIK it happens most when Hung Jin wakes up. But the Hitbox stays the same and it's almost impossible to guess his mixups, especially when the range is so deceptive. Hopefully it gets fixed asap.

kevkopdx

Noob
I don't have video, but last night on knockdown, Kung Jin's staff turned invisible for about 5 seconds. Very hard to block!
happens to me all the time, most notably with kanos air ball into command throw
edit: just happened again with ferra torr throw.... must be a command throw glitch

Last edited:

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
You can perform Enhanced moves in a combo by pressing 1+2+3 at the same time, or 1,2,3. As you see in the vid erron black can perform a EX "Sand Slide" move without pressing 4. This is a general problem not only for Erron, For example 112 bf3 with Kano, if you do this combo too fast will have a EX Version of Kano Ball.
Also possible with throw

When testers are made up of good players, the testers will just play matches instead of testing things.

Result, lots of bugs and oversights.. pokes wiffing on hit after a game gets tested.

Lol.

-PC
- All game modes
- Kotal Kahn's blood totem is bugged. The description reads that every hit you connect will deplete the opponents meter. But this doesn't really happen. After extensive testing I can confirm that after a initial hit no normal move nor special move depletes the enemy meter.The only exception is D1, D3 and N1, N3 (crouching front punch and front kick). Everything else is bugged.

vicious1024

Does it matter?
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Cassie's American Way can still be executed as db1 when using alternate controls.

This is extremely annoying when I need to punish a low with b12. American Way will come out will come out instead, despite not actually doing a quarter-circle back.

I've linked two different accounts that have all the mobile stuff unlocked, and only gotten Future Raiden. Other people seem to be having problems as well. What gives?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, yet I have just purchased Goro this morning from the PSN and downloaded it.

However, Goro is still showing as unplayable (Press X to purchase) even though I have done this and my account is showing installed.

Now, this is the best part, I had Level 57 XP and 50 FXP level plus all online skins unlocked, 50% of krypt now all gone. I have basically resorted back to nothing, which I'm pissed about.

Problem was I never uploaded my saves to the cloud as I thought I wouldn't really need to. But, it's unfair to lose all your online unlockables like the JC skin on Survivor KOH and KL revenant, as I proper worked for them and faction XP too.

Even the WBplay future Raiden skin is now gone even after signing back in that I had from Day1 after signing up on their site.

Edit: managed to get the Future Raiden back, yet I still cannot get Goro to appear. I have even deleted the game from the HDD and reinstalled it (I have the disc version). The skin DLC downloads and installs, yet the Goro is banjoed for some reason.

Last edited:

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
"Post your bugs/issues/glitches here, we've taken your money to go party again, enjoy your casual and mobile game idiots"

I found better netcodes in the app store in 2006.

wouter

Noob
If you have a friend that unlocked costumes buy installing mk x on his phone and if you access that friends account on mk x > online > online kombat history > click on your friend profile browse it and go out. Once you are out you unlocked his coins/avatars/emblems and costumes without installing anything on your phone. Only thing that it might ask that your faction is different and if you want to change it to your friends faction hahaha.

PwnStar

Noob
If an opponent gets frozen by subzero's X-ray counter with a deep forward moving attack, there is a potential of subzero whiffing because the fist hitbox appears behind the opponent, through the body, even though they are clearly in front of him. Needs to be fixed to make the hitbox slightly larger (like the entire arm) or push the opponent forward as sub zero lunges forward for the punch.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
-PC
- All game modes
- Kotal Kahn's blood totem is bugged. The description reads that every hit you connect will deplete the opponents meter. But this doesn't really happen. After extensive testing I can confirm that after a initial hit no normal move nor special move depletes the enemy meter.The only exception is D1, D3 and N1, N3 (crouching front punch and front kick). Everything else is bugged.