What's new

The Kano Video Thread

Nice matches Mgt2, I wish I didn't have so much lag do to my location on the globe, I understand Kano fundamental tactics and strategies quite well but the lags force me to spam and hope for the best all the time. D:

I never had this problem with SFIV or BB, I hope NRS can fix his netcode so I can actually face people online.

Mgt2

Noob
Nice matches Mgt2, I wish I didn't have so much lag do to my location on the globe, I understand Kano fundamental tactics and strategies quite well but the lags force me to spam and hope for the best all the time. D:

I never had this problem with SFIV or BB, I hope NRS can fix his netcode so I can actually face people online.
Thank you and I see what you are saying. Last night I had a terrible run thanks to the terrible net code. I wanted so bad to be myself and put pressure on players but damn input lag was so damn annoying. lol

Nice games Mgt2,just two things:
-I only do a jump backwards-airball if the opp. jumps trying to hit me when i jump back... if not, your opp. will block and you will be punished if your opp. is smart(not like the one´s of the videos), and try to do a punch when you jump before you do the airball to confuse your enemy, most people don´t know you can perform the airball after an empty punch/kick in the air.
-When somebody tries to zone you(like Liu kank fireball,sub-zero ice....) try to do an EX-ball because it will go up and down the opp. ball and hit it. then , he won´t zone you again

Mgt2

Noob
Nice games Mgt2,just two things:
-I only do a jump backwards-airball if the opp. jumps trying to hit me when i jump back... if not, your opp. will block and you will be punished if your opp. is smart(not like the one´s of the videos), and try to do a punch when you jump before you do the airball to confuse your enemy, most people don´t know you can perform the airball after an empty punch/kick in the air.
-When somebody tries to zone you(like Liu kank fireball,sub-zero ice....) try to do an EX-ball because it will go up and down the opp. ball and hit it. then , he won´t zone you again
haha Yeah you are right. I did that last night Upball EX right?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Nice matches, man! We play pretty similar, I've become very cautious with my airballs in recent times though. You gotta use your x-ray more man, it's a monster and when you're pressuring them like that it's almost a guaranteed land in my experience, especially when they're crouch blocking; fantastic time to use it. They're too busy thinking about the mixups and pressure to process the threat of the x-ray as well.

Mgt2

Noob
Nice matches, man! We play pretty similar, I've become very cautious with my airballs in recent times though. You gotta use your x-ray more man, it's a monster and when you're pressuring them like that it's almost a guaranteed land in my experience, especially when they're crouch blocking; fantastic time to use it. They're too busy thinking about the mixups and pressure to process the threat of the x-ray as well.
ahh yeah.. Some times players on the corner hit the panic button and that is when I like to use X-Ray.

Mgt2

Noob
@D.Barrett

I like that music a lot.

@IniquityDM

No problem and if you have any question about it, just let me know.

D.Barrett

Pad Warrior
@D.Barrett

I like that music a lot.

@IniquityDM

No problem and if you have any question about it, just let me know.
Word, the whole GuiltyGear soundtrack is awsome. One the best, most balanced fighting games out there. IMO

Just a quick three matches with Kano. Not my best performance, but I wanted to get something up to test my recording setup. Music there for testing purposes, may keep it. Don't know. Anyone who can give me some advice would be great. Thanks. The first round against Jade is why you dont play youtube videos while online.

Ahhhh figured I might find you on here Spectre! Played you earlier today and got spanked, you were in a different class to me.

Nice video! Make some more :)

Mgt2

Noob
Just a quick three matches with Kano. Not my best performance, but I wanted to get something up to test my recording setup. Music there for testing purposes, may keep it. Don't know. Anyone who can give me some advice would be great. Thanks. The first round against Jade is why you dont play youtube videos while online.

We are different in style. hmm