What's new

Team Yomi vs Team EC at Combo Breaker $1000

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah that's kinda bullshit! Everyone on team EC actually lives in the north east and goes to our backyard locals aka Big E Majors.
It should be called team NE. YOMI is a brand and has created their own team. Just because YOMI is stationed in Atl doesn't mean YOMI is Atl.

YOMI IS what emp tried years to be. The difference is Reno isn't clinically insane and is actually a great businessman that's competent.

Team YOMI will dominate this and further events to come

chores

bad at things
the whining about geography in this thread is vintage TYM. im excited to see the results of this 5v5 so i can find some new complaint. cant wait to post about it, see you guys then

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You'd figure people would want to see the best competition possible rather than just being concerned about the minor nitpicks.

Furthermore, here is REO's original post:

This is standard for FGC team tournaments that aren't specifically "regional tournaments" and is normal practice in Capcom as well. You can't retroactively complain now because someone put together a strong team.
QFT

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Yeah that's kinda bullshit! Everyone on team EC actually lives in the north east and goes to our backyard locals aka Big E Majors.
Team Eastcoast clearly stated that they challenge anyone. What they didn't expect is that I've been working hard out here in Atlanta building something for the FGC and as a result, have a nasty squad waiting to be unleashed. I don't think team EC are worried at all. They're all beasts as well. What's happening right now is we all have an outstanding game to play at our first big major and now we have a guaranteed hype exhibition to entertain us all.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I'm not opposed to that. To be fair it would have to be against a single city though. Like Team ATL vs Team New Jersey or something like that.
I don't mind that YOMI is its own team because it's a team, as was said before. However, ATL always had strong representation, so I think they would be able to hold their own in a team battle rather than a region battle.

This is so hype! As a fan I hope this happens before the main tournament, so that no one is discouraged on either team due to tournament results.
Also I want that hype from a salty runback in the main tournament!

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

CD JR backs out despite also being on a team w two testers and an Evo champ

Unreal

Literally the reason I he is backing out IS WHAT HE HAS ON HIS F ING TEAM and online esl champs and Evo champ

TTT
FFF????

@Zyphox w the call out

I feel bad for Reo
Hopefully hes calling himself an idiot and still accepting the challenge, lol

EC Team has plenty accomplishments and accolades as well