What's new

Team Yomi vs Team EC at Combo Breaker $1000

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So EC is challenging everyone to a team battle at Combo Breaker, here is their original post..

And this is Team Yomi's response...

But to add to the hype not only are we challenging the East Coast, we are also so confident in winning that we are willing to put money on the line. We are challenging Team EC to a $1000 team money match!

Team Yomi will consist of:

Slayer
Michael Angelo
Forever King
MIT
DJT

What do you say East Coast? Do you accept our challenge?

@SonicFox5000
@CD jr
@R.E.O.
@Tom Brady
@cossner

Also just to let everyone know, DJT and MIT are flying out to Yomi tonight to play casuals with us, they will be chillin with us in Atlanta until Combo Breaker and ride with us to Combo Breaker as part of Yomi. So make sure you tune in to the Yomi tournament this Tuesday!!
Twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I don't think tom is going.
im looking into possibly bring tom with me on the long drive to CB there is a chance is cannot make it. if so i may be the only other EC player that can replace Brady in this 5v5. have to talk the others about it obviously and i'm hoping brady can make.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Yomi

> Originated in Atlanta

Team Yomi

> All non-Atlanta natives.

ATL plz.
:DOGE

Please skip the "they live there now!"
Everyone knows that by now. Just poking fun. Sad I need to point this out.
Hype incoming, if this goes down.
team yomi is operating like an actual esports team and isnt based on location. they just have a means of providing a way for all the players to live together. it aint team atl

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
team yomi is operating like an actual esports team and isnt based on location. they just have a means of providing a way for all the players to live together. it aint team atl
I thought this was super obvious, the fact that I know that.
It plays along with the "ATL can't win any of their own locals" joke.
Which everyone who watches Yomi every week knows, mostly people who would be aware of this post.

Hence me not having to explain that. But whatevs, I'll just edit.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I thought this was super obvious, the fact that I know that.
It plays along with the "ATL can't win any of their own locals" joke.
Which everyone who watches Yomi every week knows, mostly people who would be aware of this post.

Hence me not having to explain that. But whatevs, I'll just edit.
Not a joke

It's fact