What's new

Team Yomi vs Team EC at Combo Breaker $1000

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
it should be called team "non-EC united forces" instead of team yomi. To be honest I don't like that, it's like those soccer teams where all the players are from abroad, doesn't feel like a truly local scene team to me. I mean, there has to be worthy players in Atlanta, right? If not, let others scene step up to take the challenge.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
it should be called team "non-EC united forces" instead of team yomi. To be honest I don't like that, it's like those soccer teams where all the players are from abroad, doesn't feel like a truly local scene team to me. I mean, there has to be worthy players in Atlanta, right? If not, let others scene step up to take the challenge.
team yomi isn't representing a region. they are representing a brand

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is Tom Brady really not going to be able to make it to this? I would suggest myself or Zyphox if he can't play unless someone else from EC is going?

EDIT: Crisis averted according to Tom's twitter

EC better not lose I DO NOT WANT TO STREAM EC GETTING BLOWN UP LOL
What time this happening ?

And are u doing the sonic fox exhibition

Sabin

Elder God
What time this happening ?

And are u doing the sonic fox exhibition
Yes we can do the sonic fox exhibition and no we have not locked down a time for this yet.(the 5v5) Whatever is most convenient for the players. I'm pretty much locked in all night every night at the stream station so I am highly flexible to work with you guys as far as a timeslot goes.

Just reach out to me

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Is Tom Brady really not going to be able to make it to this? I would suggest myself or Zyphox if he can't play unless someone else from EC is going?

EDIT: Crisis averted according to Tom's twitter

EC better not lose I DO NOT WANT TO STREAM EC GETTING BLOWN UP LOL
Tom's coming! Atl least that's what I read yesterday. It wouldn't be the same without him.

REYTHEGREAT

this is going to be insane I wonder who are they throwing first in the ring. My vote is for team EC. The pressure team.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah that's kinda bullshit! Everyone on team EC actually lives in the north east and goes to our backyard locals aka Big E Majors.
You'd figure people would want to see the best competition possible rather than just being concerned about the minor nitpicks.

Furthermore, here is REO's original post:
R.E.O. said:
If any players are interested in participating, please post here and with the players you would like to team up with. You do NOT have to only team up with players on your coast, it can be teams of any players you guys choose
This is standard for FGC team tournaments that aren't specifically "regional tournaments" and is normal practice in Capcom as well. You can't retroactively complain now because someone put together a strong team.

Last edited: