What's new

Team Yomi vs Team EC at Combo Breaker $1000

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Looking forward to that overconfident EC response now

Great shit @FOREVER KING
i don't understand the animosity towards east coast anymore in this new game, do you expect us to not be confident in our teams abilities? saying that we will take it free is basically bringing the hype to this event, building a back story and drama to make it interesting. and i'm not just talking about this post of your, but in general you have taken shots at many EC players indirectly since MKX has launched. i would like a challenge at CB against the team EC whether i'm on the team or not, and LBSH we have arguably two of the top 5 best players currently in MKX on the team i think anyone would be super confident in there chances.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i don't understand the animosity towards east coast anymore in this new game, do you expect us to not be confident in our teams abilities? saying that we will take it free is basically bringing the hype to this event, building a back story and drama to make it interesting. and i'm not just talking about this post of your, but in general you have taken shots at many EC players indirectly since MKX has launched. i would like a challenge at CB against the team EC whether i'm on the team or not, and LBSH we have arguably two of the top 5 best players currently in MKX on the team i think anyone would be super confident in there chances.
Read first sentence

It's competitive banter

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
wait so whos going to take brady's spot? i would have voted for coach steve but he isnt going anymore because he landed an internship

also obviously not me because im buns at this game

I gotta pull for team east coast. Don't like sonic fox but CDjr is my homie and im a Brady fan boy. Down with team Yomi

Also is PL going to be at this event. He keeps talking about how he's losing because of online so I wanna see what this joker can do offline. Foxy is a better KL imo as well PL just doesn't look that good in mkx and he blames KL when it is himself as a player.