What's new

Team Ohio VS Team New York 5 V 5 @SBV side event

M2Dave

Zoning Master
CD Jr. is cool from what I've seen, but he should change his signature to "where there is Rain, there is water." I would respect him a lot more.

Truth

Noob
you fucking idiot you play online 24/7 you are used to the lag me on the other hand never play online and use two characters that require heavy execution and good reads which i cant do cause of the lag.smh ok you win foxy shit.come to evo and then we talk you piece of shit.and if anyone from the mk community that knows me says that i have changed after sj5 and that my ego got higher or i think im the shit now i promise i will quit mk9.
Cdjr don't worry about online it doesn't truely determine the better player because if it did why bother even hosting offline tournaments? Just go to Seasons Beatings and like Tom Brady says, "Let your game do the talking."

I like Ohio...

"sweet dreams"

;)

haha if u think i don't know u better think again. =D

fuck SBV is gonna be hype. and guys don't be shy to hype the shit out of the MK segment of the tournament.

I dunno about u, but I AM PREPARED TO LOSE MY VOICE THIS WEEKEND! <3

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i think in reality cd jr and foxy are quite alike, theyre both skilled players, both confident, and help alot out to their respective character forums, i think its be better for the community if youd start over, i know foxys never smacktalked cd jr, and im sure vice versa, its probably just a missunderstanding :p

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
shit i really wish i could make it to this tourney kick some oh ass NYers lets get hype
At least we have salty battles to look forward to. I cant wait till VSM is back too. Been trying to play online to get my fix but it sucks. I need to play some more of that crazy sonya you have next time we meet up.

Seriously though NY put in some work.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
This thread is turning to an USA vs Europ 5vs5 thread !!!! Start beating !

More seriously, it seems that foxy is manner, and it seems that junior is also manner (and he plays rain) so I guess, someone lied to both, but who could possibly be behind all of this ? Hmmmm, Tom Brady, I've seen what you did there :lol:
Guys, try to find out who's the mole which makes trouble here ! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Below all of this, I like those kind of clash. It remind me Tupac and what he brings to the rap kommunauty.

CD Jr. is cool from what I've seen, but he should change his signature to "where there is Rain, there is water." I would respect him a lot more.
It's raining pain ! hallelujah !!!

At least we have salty battles to look forward to. I cant wait till VSM is back either. Been trying to play online to get my fix but it sucks. I need to play some more of that crazy sonya you have.

Seriously though NY put in some work.
Hey where is Salty Battles at I have asked the questioned like 5 times and no one thinks to care and answer, really want to go but I am clueless of the location.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
@CDjr Not once has Foxy ever badmouthed or shit talked ANY US player. I think you've been given extremely false information my friend.

I know some of you like to think that some of us have this burning hatred for the guys over in the US but you couldn't be more wrong, Foxy has the most respect for all players.

I hope to never see an outburst like this ever again.

REO

Undead
CDjr is one of the most humble players I've met and he never makes an excuse when he losses from what I recall. As for all this beef I guess it would have to be settled at next years EVO in a money match(hopefully MK makes it there again). I'm ejoying the hype but it is kinda off-topic. I think someone should make a US vs UK thread.

Sabin

Elder God
I play offline too, and if I recall correctly I've also entered and won more tournaments that you have. Its not like online only affects you.

But what ever you know. Do you not even notice how you're freaking out over something so petty right now?
LOL I love how it turned into US vs Europe when it's supposed to be NYC vs Ohio...also, Europe has a smaller scene for MK, so props for winning more events, but since you have the smaller scene I would hope you would realize it doesn't hold as much weight as say, winning in one of the hotspots for MK in the US, but I guess not. Dunno why you tried to turn it into you vs CDjr derailing the thread (especially considering it's going to be a few months out before the idea of NY vs EU would even happen, but whatever.)

Again, I respect the passion and yeah, it's certainly possible that the community with a smaller scene can win against a bigger scene, but imo it's not really the time or place for that.

Regarding NY vs Ohio, of course I would absolutely love to play, yeah, funkdoc nailed it..let niggas play for spots if youre doing a 5v5 unless it's much bigger than that so everyone who's good can play. I can't really say who would win for NY vs Ohio, I've played people from both scenes and they are both no joke

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i wouldnt consider is turning into a uk vs us thread again, plus theres already one open for chat like this just please keep in mind that foxy doesnt represent all of us, his opinions might not be my opinions etc.

please stop putting us all in the same category when people are debating :p

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Pennsylvania wants in on this. I'm going to just go out and speak for AC, Teef, and Phase 3.

This is what we think of

New York

and Ohio