What's new

Team Ohio VS Team New York 5 V 5 @SBV side event

Tim Static

Adminerator
Oh that would be kind of a problem for me then...I have to leave on Sunday (early afternoon or so) because I have class in the evening, so if you're doing it later then I'm out. But if that's better for everyone else then go ahead imo!
damn, well we'll see what we can do! :)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I think Ohio has the more solid group of players. Unfortunately I think this 5 v 5 match will come down to Kabal and patch 1.05.

I doubt Perfect Legend is very excited about doing something like this considering the current state of the game. I will not be surprised if he decides to ignore playing MK9 all weekend.

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
I live in Ohio, personally, but I've seen players from both sides on streams with the exception of Chris (King) and Master D who I play with personally at Console Combat, both of whom are excellent players. I have to say from what I've seen the hometown team is looking pretty solid. However, by sheer volume of numbers, NY has the slight advantage. No matter how you look at it, this is going to be a battle for the ages. Shit, I'm looking forward to getting some good matches in all around so that I too can one day be considered for a 5 vs 5. Shout outs to OH and NY, alike, niggas! Put on a good show for the MK community as a whole so we can continue to have our little game turn heads at major tournaments the world over!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Sao87 said:
I think Ohio has the more solid group of players. Unfortunately I think this 5 v 5 match will come down to Kabal and patch 1.05.

I doubt Perfect Legend is very excited about doing something like this considering the current state of the game. I will not be surprised if he decides to ignore playing MK9 all weekend.
I talked to Perfect Legend personally, and he told me that he would gladly participate in this battle. What is your problem with this version of the game, though?

By the way, I use a character who REO thought beats Kabal 6:4. The fights were online, so take it for what it is. Kabal is the best character in the game, but he is the least of my concerns.

jamessmk

I am your god
I talked to Perfect Legend personally, and he told me that he would gladly participate in this battle. What is your problem with this version of the game, though?

By the way, I use a character who REO thought beats Kabal 6:4. The fights were online, so take it for what it is. Kabal is the best character in the game, but he is the least of my concerns.
Yeah, but i will feel bad when PL and his OHIO bumpkin flunkies lose. Does that me we get to take that nice and shiny MK belt back to VSM to display every Thursday till you guys earn it back. :)

jamessmk

I am your god
Btw do not interpret my confidence for arrogance. For, I am no the one, but NY is where that belt does bee-long

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
m2dave, ask PL if winners get his belt ;)

it would actually be pretty cool if we had a trophy like that, where regions/cities/states compete for it when they're meeting at a major.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Yeah, but i will feel bad when PL and his OHIO bumpkin flunkies lose. Does that me we get to take that nice and shiny MK belt back to VSM to display every Thursday till you guys earn it back. :)
Its going to be VSM struggling until REO hopefully runs it back for them, thats how I see it =D.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Kevin Ryman said:
I am inclined to agree with this post. No disrespect to players like REO or Erik Warda but I feel it would be better if Kabal were banned in this face off. This would allow the better team of true skilled players come out as victorious and not because of a blatantly overpowered character.
^lmao

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Kevin Ryman said:
I am inclined to agree with this post. No disrespect to players like REO or Erik Warda but I feel it would be better if Kabal were banned in this face off. This would allow the better team of true skilled players come out as victorious and not because of a blatantly overpowered character.
Come now, Kabal isn't OP. REO's match up numbers are inflated because he owns everyone with every character.