What's new

Team Ohio VS Team New York 5 V 5 @SBV side event

REO

Undead
The top best players from both states against one another in a big side event (cap at 5). Haven't decided on how much money we should do it for, $20 each sounds good to start things off. Raise if needed.

So far this is the list on who is interested and wants to be in it:

Ohio
Perfect Legend
m2dave
FOREVER KING
THTB
Master D.
funkdoc
PLAYING TO W1N

New York
CDjr.
Maxter
REO
Classy Sasquatch
Erik Warda
Dark Rob
Sabin
Hitoshura
Chris G

Teams are going to have to decide on who the five to represent is going to be since the cap is 5 players.

Discuss on who will win / what will happen, yes - no? etc.

I'd like a chance at the Ohio team. =)

Only thing is it would depend on when this is. I won't be there until Friday night.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
No disrespect to the other NY players but I'd have to go to with.....

CD jr, REO, Erik Warda, Sabin and Chris G

I think NY would take this too.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'm all right with $20 a head. Round robin style. Best out of 3.

By the way, I'm not 100% sure whether KING is coming. He was signing up late this weekend. I don't know whether he managed to sign up on time. I'll have to ask him.

With that said, Ohio is winning because:

1. We've got the best MK player on the planet in Perfect Legend.
2. We've got the best Reptile player on the planet in THTB.
3. We've got one of the best Kabal players on the planet in my cousin Master D.
4. We've got the best youngest MK player in KING.
5. We've got the Zoning Maestro in m2dave.

That is all.

CD jr

Noob
[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] why you want to take their money dude? lol j/k im hype cant wait for this to happen

M2Dave

Zoning Master
CD jr said:
[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] why you want to take their money dude? lol j/k im hype cant wait for this to happen
REO is not taking anybody's money.

The reality is that iaGBs do not work on m2dave.

REO

Undead
With that said, Ohio is winning because:

1. We've got the best MK player on the planet in Perfect Legend.
2. We've got the best Reptile player on the planet in THTB.
3. We've got one of the best Kabal players on the planet in my cousin Master D.
4. We've got the best youngest MK player in KING.
5. We've got the Zoning Maestro in m2dave.

That is all.
Lol

WOW sounds hype, NY has some scary names on their list . I dont know anybody of the ohio list except for PL and THTB. Hope PL gets to defend his title

i always love these things. every time a 5v5 comes up arturo always says "let niggas play for spots" and they never do. its just part of the natural order of things, much like the eagles coming up short in the red zone...

M2Dave

Zoning Master
funkdoc said:
i always love these things. every time a 5v5 comes up arturo always says "let niggas play for spots" and they never do. its just part of the natural order of things, much like the eagles coming up short in the red zone...
We'll figure something out at the event. You're definitely in if KING doesn't make it. I'm just listing names of people that I keep seeing at Console Combat, and I know you're always busy on Sundays.

Dark_Rob

Noob
M2Dave is such a master shit talker, haha I love it. Anyway the New York team should be 1.CD jr 2.REO 3.Erik Warda 4.Maxter 5. Chris G.
Classy sasquatch is also on that level but Kung Lao got changed alot with the patch and I dont know how well Spencer has gotten used to the changes yet.

At any rate this will be super hype if it goes down. A word of advice to my VSM bro's. dont sleep on Ohio. They should not be underestimated.

CD jr

Noob
how about we do reo vs ohio i mean hey is the same thing as letting reo play first,the rest of us wont get to play because he is going to knock all of them out in a hear beat lol.i troll i troll

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dark_Rob said:
M2Dave is such a master shit talker.
No shit talking here, my friend. I have a new main character (but it's a secret), and I feel confident.

REO has won Devastation by zoning other players with iaGBs. That won't work on me. You can't zone the un-zonable.

REO

Undead
What m2dave is saying is true, but fortunately Kabal is not helpless when he is forced to rushdown so we will see.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
No shit talking here, my friend. I have a new main character (but it's a secret), and I feel confident.

REO has won Devastation by zoning other players with iaGBs. That won't work on me. You can't zone the un-zonable.
I think i hear thunder....

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Ohio could probly take it IMO. They have the better players, except for REO.

KING and THTB would take a fair few of NY

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
New York will win 5-0.

But I'll root for funkdoc. Otherwise, Ohio's getting babied.

m2dave's new main is Shao Kahn

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Raiden or Jade... I say you picked up the recently buffed Jade. That's my guess ;)

Anyway, I have to root for the East Coast. We should make this interesting and actually bet on who's gonna take it... hehe

This IS going to be streamed, right?