What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya SHOULD be normalized.

What do you think about the normalizations?

• Total voters

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
You obviously don't know what gamebreaking means.

Gamebreaking is when Cassie Cage could freeze the game with a setup, i.e actually breaking the game. You can think Tanya's teleport is the most OP thing in the game but it works as it is currently intended.
Actually, it's you who obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word you are using. Anything that makes the game significantly unbalanced in a game built around balanced match ups could be referred to as game-breaking by practically every definition. There is no hard definition of the word out there, but the way it's commonly used is different to your personal interpretation. Here's a good definition I found out there

1. A flaw (more than likely a glitch) that causes the game to be nearly unplayable or so unbelievably difficult that it loses all sense of fun. Typically caused by a product being rushed. (i.e. Sonic 06 )
2. In competitive multiplayer, can refer to something so incredibly overpowered that anyone who ceases using it has no chance to improve. Most likely caused by lazy game design.
I'm not saying this is the case with Tanya, just saying if you gonna try school people on how a word is used! at least check to make sure you are using it right yourself

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Dear NRS, want balance Tanya ? The girl what has 50/50, low special, overhead special (both launchers), overhead and low from the air, teleport etc. "JUST REMOVE AIR TELEPORT" and Tanya will become a good and not broken char. It's not a fking MVC

Shtutik

Noob
I still think Raiden and D'Vorah are a bigger problem than Tanya.
You can think all you want but the results show how badly she s designed. It was painfull to watch all top players destoyed by literally teleport spam. Yeah and why SonicFox and others play Tanya ? cause she's broken in the hands of the good player , not because sonicfox is god and tanya s low tier, same goes for erron black