What's new

SFV Beta Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Preordered on amazon, got a code 5 seconds later.
Not much of a SF guy but curious to see how the netcode compares to other fighters. (Not NRS of course...we all know it won't be bottom of the barrel).

I had to do the same thing. The people at Gamestop didn't know jack about it. I literally had to tell them how to get me the code, 'cause they tried to send me away without it. Just tell them to re-run your pre-order if you did it before 7/20/2015. Hope this helps anyone else.

VaderFett

Cry-o me a river!
Quick Info for anyone who pre ordered through Gamestop....
If you still havent received your beta code, call or go to the Gamestop where you pre ordered the Game. They will be able to print out a code for you. Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting
Is that so, huh? Why the fuck didn't they do that in the first fucking place. AGH ! Not mad at you, just mad overall. I hate when things don't work how they should.

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
Is that so, huh? Why the fuck didn't they do that in the first fucking place. AGH ! Not mad at you, just mad overall. I hate when things don't work how they should.

EXACTLY...... But nope, they tell you "You will get code in email be4 beta starts".....no they should have just said call us or come be4 it starts to get your code smg

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
Beta Goes LIVE in just a few hrs (8 hrs here on the East Coast).

Btw I can imagine most of the SF community let out a big "Asaaawwww shit...." when they saw Sonicfox ask about beta codes LOL

Is there still a chance to get into the beta?
I am from Germany and I had no way to pre order this game.
I did participate at the beta registration for EU a while ago, but
never received an email.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
More details about the beta here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2015/07/23/sfv-beta-what-to-expect

Basically:

- Share functionality disabled (with the exception of streaming, I believe)
- Option to invite friends for private matches disabled
- All matches will be with random people throughout the world, regardless of what region you are actually in (they also stress that this is simply for testing purposes and the full release of the game will not do this)
- Daily maintenance from 11:00 pm - 1:00 am PDT will be conducted, which will temporarily make the beta unavailable

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
More details about the beta here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2015/07/23/sfv-beta-what-to-expect

Basically:

- Share functionality disabled (with the exception of streaming, I believe)
- Option to invite friends for private matches disabled
- All matches will be with random people throughout the world, regardless of what region you are actually in (they also stress that this is simply for testing purposes and the full release of the game will not do this)
- Daily maintenance from 11:00 pm - 1:00 am PDT will be conducted, which will temporarily make the beta unavailable

I was just about to ask about streaming thanks for the "maybe" answer lol. I guess ill just wait till tonight to test ig i can stream or not

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I was just about to ask about streaming thanks for the "maybe" answer lol. I guess ill just wait till tonight to test ig i can stream or not
Actually, Combofiend did tweet out some clarification, a short while ago, and said that streaming WILL be allowed during the beta.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
got my coed now just waiting.... soo .. guess imma be that guy......... any news if ken is in the beta? or will this be the same build at CEO

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
got my coed now just waiting.... soo .. guess imma be that guy......... any news if ken is in the beta? or will this be the same build at CEO

Ryu, Bison. Charlie and Chun li until July 25th, then they will allow Cammy and Birdie.....but no Ken or Necalli

Noob
So how long till access is granted? timezones are a thing lolol

EDIT: Nvm got it... in ruffly 2 hours, damn i guess ill play some tomorow then...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.