What's new

SFV Beta Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2015/07/07/street-fighter-v-beta-breakdown

I say still add people and see if you get matched up or not. Just figured I'd let people know what's up. This first test is to test the netcode and how characters are implemented. So there is only random matchmaking and cammy and birdie are available on the 25th. Chun, Ryu, Nash and bison are available from the beginning.

So if anyone wants, add me for some matches. @Rickyraws I expect to face you for that easy win. That's right I'm calling you out. So if we never play then you officially ducked me. :cool:
You're gonna learn today, son. Welcome to hell.

D4G

Win At All Cost
Preorded my SFV copy last night on Amazon. Woke up this morning at 2am with a Beta code in my email box. GG amazon, Always the best.

Creepy00

Noob
I m not sure if someone mention this, but the street fighter 5 beta is now available to be download from the Playstation Store. You still gotta wait for Thursday to play it through.

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
Quick Info for anyone who pre ordered through Gamestop....
If you still havent received your beta code, call or go to the Gamestop where you pre ordered the Game. They will be able to print out a code for you. Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can't reach my gamestop so i just pre-ordered on Amazon. They don't charge until the game ships for the physical release. I don't know if they'll charge for the digital release. Got my beta code the same time I got my order confirmation.

ruff321

Noob
I hope there's no difficulties in the beta tomorrow, although I'm expecting lag and alot of disconnects tomorrow

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Quick Info for anyone who pre ordered through Gamestop....
If you still havent received your beta code, call or go to the Gamestop where you pre ordered the Game. They will be able to print out a code for you. Hope this helps anyone who is still waiting
Literally just did this and they gave it to me so make sure to do this if you hadn't got it yet when you get home from work or whenever. You may have to hold for a few minutes but no big deal.

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
Literally just did this and they gave it to me so make sure to do this if you hadn't got it yet when you get home from work or whenever. You may have to hold for a few minutes but no big deal.

Yep cus the workers at Gamestop didnt know anything when I first preordered so I figured that I would have to inquire about my code rather than wait. Now to head home and pre load into my PS4. Hope everyone enjoys the first beta and I apologize in advance for ass bustins that i may and WILL provide

:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.