What's new

SFV Beta Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then perhaps my mic wasn't plugged in earlier, and you must not have heard me. I apologize, let me repeat myself a little louder:

Welcome, Braindead. Welcome...to a real fighting game.
What do you mean a "real' fighting game. Thats an opinion if you don't think MKX is a real fighting game, but unfortunately for you it is. So deal with it.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
What I wanted to hear.
Do you fight?

I am years out of training and in horrible shape, but Im hoping to start training again on a provisional basis in a couple months. I have a big move coming up, new job and lots too much to do to dive in properly right now, but its my intention to get back in to it, hopefully by early-mid summer.

It seems we have several people on the site who do, or have in the past, fought, it could be kinda cool to try to arrange to all meet up at a major or something and if we can find a local gym (cough, or basement) that will have us, put together some sparring matches. Dunno the legalities but we could maybe stream them. No fatalities though, we'll keep it civil, lol. Id vote for basic MMA rules, *OR* Thai striking rules. Either way, we could talk it out if enough people showed interest.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Same shoes. Western way of life and all that shit.
I wake up and do stuff and get home and do stuff. Not the same.

EDIT: As for meeting up, I'm in the arse of Europe. Not likely. Just can't afford to fly out to America for vidja james.

Gotcha, I forget that we aren't all from the US (typical American thinking, lol)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I was able to download the patch and get in. Spent like 20 mins in training mode but not a single match was able to connect. I got matched like 3 or 4 times but they keep dropping at the start. On PC.

Scott The Scot

I played one match and it was a slide show the first round. The next two rounds were fine but I didn't change my character and I had to play Ryu. I hadn't touched Ryu yet lmao.

Scott The Scot

Had to restart my PC and now I'm getting an error saying that I can't log in. Fuck it, I will try again tomorrow when I have time. Ggs.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Welp, didn't get matched with anyone in the last 30 or so minutes. I'm about to call it a night and try again tomorrow morning.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
quick question.... how are the "friend invites" going to work on this game ?!

ex: what if i'm playing on Steam, and i fight a guy on PSN, how can i send this guy a "friend invite" ?!.... anyone knows it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.