What's new

Rumor: Videogamer says, "Predator coming to MKX in June"

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Really odd. why not go with Arnolds Dutch to have a real rivalry? I still tweeted Weathers to ask if its BS on the off chance he replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Wait a minute, the article also says Colonel Dillon will be playable too. That seems really odd.

Also, just "our source says so" seems a bit fishy.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Predator is in, but would be massively shocked if Colonel Dillon is too.
It didn't say he would be playable, just that he'd be in the DLC.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
Why wouldn't he be tournament legal? He's in playstation and xbox right?
We can't be certain if he is system exclusive. So he maybe on PS4 and not Xbox One. If that ends up being the case he won't be viable in tournament. But if he ends up on all platforms then he "should" be good to go!

trufenix

bye felicia
We can't be certain if he is system exclusive. So he maybe on PS4 and not Xbox One. If that ends up being the case he won't be viable in tournament. But if he ends up on all platforms then he "should" be good to go!
Nobody is going to pay for a console exclusive that doesn't actually benefit their brand. Unless the character belongs to Sony/MS they won't be platform exclusive.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
Nobody is going to pay for a console exclusive that doesn't actually benefit their brand. Unless the character belongs to Sony/MS they won't be platform exclusive.
If I remember correctly. Soul Calibur 2 had Xbox: Spawn PS2: Heihachi Gamecube: Link. Also Soul Calibur 4 PS3: Darth Vader and Xbox 360: Yoda. So I imagine it isn't unheard of. But I see your point.