What's new

Rumor: Videogamer says, "Predator coming to MKX in June"

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
IDK how much credibility is in this news honestly, even though a lot of different publications including IGN have been running on it and they all source Video Gamer. With all the BS that happened over the past 6 months and finding just how terrible gaming media has gone with the Gamer Gate shit that's been going on IDK if I can even trust this information. The Spawn case I can see since that came straight from Todd's mouth about WB having the rights to the character. This would be awesome, but remember Fox still owns the Predator.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I'd love to see Preddy as guest char. Such potential and awesomeness. Predator ftw. I don't care about any other guests.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
impossible, wb doesn't own the rights to use predator he is with fox. and fox is stingy.
Well he has been in several non Fox things and was just in COD ... So nothing is really impossible...
If they see gamers as a audience that would like it and are looking to expand the brand without putting the $ out to make a game... Its very possible...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Predator would be perfect for 3 variations. But if he's in, Cyrax is out probably simply because we will have two net users.

Predator could have his guns for zoning, more specifically, his plasma caster on his shoulder, in one variation (this will have a mask and light armor), his variety of swords and his wrist gauntlets for rushdown for 2nd (no mask, no armor), then using Wrist Gauntlet for control of cloak, plasma bolt, and the power punch glove for the 3rd variation (mask, heavy armor).

Net, Combi-Stick, and Smart-Disk for set specials

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Predator would be perfect for 3 variations. But if he's in, Cyrax is out probably simply because we will have two net users.

Predator could have his guns for zoning, more specifically, his plasma caster on his shoulder, in one variation (this will have a mask and light armor), his variety of swords and his wrist gauntlets for rushdown for 2nd (no mask, no armor), then using Wrist Gauntlet for control of cloak, plasma bolt, and the power punch glove for the 3rd variation (mask, heavy armor).

Net, Combi-Stick, and Smart-Disk for set specials
Seriously, Pred is just perfect for MKX!