What's new

Combo List - Smoke Robo Smoke Combo Thread

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
are we listing f4 corner combos seeing how they are more situation than anything?

f43 ex db4 njp 4 bf1 4 db 3 d2 throw
pretty easy execution one bar 42% keeping the corner
you can d2 then d2 again = same damage

this is a major pain in the ASS trying to find the right timing for females but
(VORTEX) f43 ex db4 njp 4 db1 d2 4 spear 21 (41% 1 bar )

you can cross over jip 21 to put them back in the corner etc
works on both male and female

you can also 114 ex db4 njp 4 db1 d2 4 ex spear 21 - still 40-41% easier to confirm but seems to need to cost 2 bars . meh .

EDIT: 114 114 ex db4 njp 4 db1 d2 4 spear 21 seems to work on males fine. ill post vid soon

Last edited:

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
hi guys. so whats the bnb combo off a f4d12? ive been trying to do b21 f4d1 spear but ive never got it to work. thanks!
I've been using F4D23, RUN, 4xxDB1, NJP, RUN, 4xxBF1, JP, 3xxDF3........Follow with B1 or B3xxDB1(enhance DB1 for B1 unless in corner) for vortex. 3xxDF3 is the best ender for a 50/50 setup (my opinion), but I've seen 21xxDF3 used a lot. F21xxDF3 for mind games.

Last edited:

f24

Don't F*** with a God
1 bar midscreen corner carry:

f43xxEXdb4, 4bf1, jip, 4db1, air throw = 38%

might be able to squeeze out a little more damage but I found this pretty reliable.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Air to air j2 rc 21 rc 4 spear jip 4 bomb f43 tele 33%

You can use f4 spear instead for more consistency %32

You can also change screen position by substituting f43 tele for b1 2+4 for 32 and 31% respectfully.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Anti-air combo off standing 4. Requires 1 bar.

S4, EX DB4, S4, BF1, JIP, F13, DB1, B213 - 39%

Anti-air meterless

S4, DF3, F13, BF1, JIP, F13, DB1, NJP, B1 2+4 - 32%

Forgive me if these combos are already posted. I haven't read through all 10 pages of this thread.

I'll be trying out new anti air combos today. S4 seems like the best option so far. Anyone else have any better ideas? I know NJP is good, but I like to keep my NJP in the pocket. Don't wanna blow my load too soon if you know what I'm sayin'.
:DOGE

Last edited:

f24

Don't F*** with a God
Anti-air combo off standing 4. Requires 1 bar.

S4, EX DB4, S4, BF1, JIP, F13, DB1, B213 - 39%

Anti-air meterless

S4, DF3, F13, BF1, JIP, F13, DB1, NJP, B1 2+4 - 32%

Forgive me if these combos are already posted. I haven't read through all 10 pages of this thread.

I'll be trying out new anti air combos today. S4 seems like the best option so far. Anyone else have any better ideas? I know NJP is good, but I like to keep my NJP in the pocket. Don't wanna blow my load too soon if you know what I'm sayin'.
:DOGE
I like doing S4 after the jip because it's the same damage but an easier input.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I like doing S4 after the jip because it's the same damage but an easier input.
Yeah, it's a good starter but sometimes it's nice to have a NJP for after the smoke bomb. Definitely more practical to do it the way you mentioned though. You can actually squeeze two S4's in if you have impeccable timing. Wouldn't try that online though haha.

f24

Don't F*** with a God
Yeah, it's a good starter but sometimes it's nice to have a NJP for after the smoke bomb. Definitely more practical to do it the way you mentioned though. You can actually squeeze two S4's in if you have impeccable timing. Wouldn't try that online though haha.
messed around with the 1 bar combo. you can get 2 percent more by changing the ending to b12+4

edit: except it doesn't seem consistent. sometimes they have to much gravity already and so they fall too fast and the b1 whiffs. I suppose consistency is worth more than the extra 2 percent.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Need some advice on invisibility vortex. I dont know if im not doing it right but im getting poked out of the vortex after ex invisibility. After ji2 i do ex invisibility but it doest seem to jail when i go in for the f12 string any of you guys have this problem please let me know what im doing wrong