What's new

RM Honey Bee (D'Vorah/Venomous/Swarm Queen) Wins Mortal Kombat X @ Toryuken 4 2015!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Mirror match grand finals are nothing new, but with MKX, seeing two of the same characters in Grand Finals was actually pretty freaking sweet due to them initially being two different variations: a concept we predicted optimistically, but weren't entirely sure would come to pass. But it wasn't just Grand Finals that was hype: the entire damn tournament was freaking awesome! Contrary to popular belief, Tim Horton's and shit talking material for us Bruins fans aren't the only thing we look forward to from our Canadian cousins top of the border now, if this tournament showing is anything to go by.

The GGA boys. Jesus Christ the GGA boys. @N1k0lasss @GGA Jeremiah , @GGA pimpimjim, it didn't matter; when you saw the GBS shirt you knew the match was either going to by hype, or the opponent was going to lose. Good showing from all of you guys man.

@Jer , @Death , @Rebelo , @R.E.O. , all of you guys were awesome. You were more cutthroat to each other than the commentators were to our ears. I enjoyed watching all your matches. Mutherfuckin' @xGunShow !

The Elder Trolls foresought that Honeybee hath blasphemed by shunning Reptile, who had Flash's trait. But hark: What is more fitting to Honeybee than a Queen Bee herself? His D'Vorah was awesome, as was PPJ's. I hope all of you guys, and the guys I haven't even mentioned realize that you all contributed to an awesome tournament for a great scene, and if the stream chat is anything to go by, they'll be eager for the next one. Congratulations to @HoneyBee

T O R Y U K E N B O Y Z

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
grand finals was hypeeeeee! good stuff to the gga boys & everyone in top 8. @HoneyBee that d'vorah was awesome so glad to see bee get a tournament win after getting oh so close in previous injustice tournaments and most importantly showing everyone that injustice players are good :p