What's new

PxP A F0xy Grampa [Tempest Lao] Wins MKX @ SoCal Regionals 2015

Agilaz

It has begun
Despite the top tiering going on, this top 8 kinda made fall in love with the game again. Question to @GGA N1k0lasss , y no Ermac re file? Was it a match-up thing or are you just more comfortable with Tremor now?

Despite the top tiering going on, this top 8 kinda made fall in love with the game again. Question to @GGA N1k0lasss , y no Ermac re file? Was it a match-up thing or are you just more comfortable with Tremor now?
Even if i won 1 game with Ermac he would switch to Kung lao or predator and these MUs don't favor Ermac.
Also i won Scar with my Ermac (and i was down 1 game :D) but now i am more comfortable with Tremor.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
so i just finished watching all the matchups. very cool stuff to watch. congrats to everyone, especially the winner @A F0xy Grampa.

i plan to compete at some point, so any advice on what to expect / prep would be awesome. :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
well done to foxy for winning and to everyone who competed , also can everyone stop giving king shit ! to me it looked like he was trying out some anti lao strats especially with kotal blood god if he wasnt up against foxy dat shit would of been way more effective hold down the corner get totem and ex sun out the difference in damage and stuff was pretty huge just sayin :) prob not the best idea in tourney finals tho hehe