What's new

PxP A F0xy Grampa [Tempest Lao] Wins MKX @ SoCal Regionals 2015

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yo, is the US getting freed up by a dude whose tag is based off of SpongeBob? Lmaooooooooooooooo

Good shit @A F0xy Grampa! You are one hell of a player, and you play Lao in such a fluid and natural manner. It's unreal.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
The NRS tournament scene is SO diverse! Kung Laos and Tanya and Predator is so Hype! Can we get Quan Chi mirrors at every major?!

I don't think I ever want to see the day when someone mains an honest character and wins it all. Watching block strings and vortexes has never been this hype!

Fantastic job crafting the ideal tournament game NRS!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
The NRS tournament scene is SO diverse! Kung Laos and Tanya and Predator is so Hype! Can we get Quan Chi mirrors at every major?!

I don't think I ever want to see the day when someone mains an honest character and wins it all. Watching block strings and vortexes has never been this hype!

Please name an "honest" character in this game that's actually viable enough to win a tournament? Go ahead I'll wait.....

Fantastic comp... to much Aries off the mic though : (

Foxy owned everyone... seamed nearly unchallenged really.

Blood God? What were you thinking Burgers?

My fav match was the Stunt Double vs Yomi Tyrant (sorry I can not remember your name) .. just great to see a new head pop up, and in winners finals as well. that was awesome, AND not using a common variation, or even character in this case. Instant fan and hoping to see you again dude.

Hypest moment for me was when Dab pulled out Auto-Jackie opened the 1st round with a 40% combo and then proceed to show his physic abilities with that anti air rocket. That match was awesome!

Why the hell does this thread barely have any posts?!?! USA THAT SALTY?!?
everyone is posting in Ketchup's bragging thread instead....

Is this your first time watching NRS games? MK9 and Injustice had the same trend. It's just the way it is.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Was this the first time KL won a US major? If so, ironic that it wasn't even a US player.

Good show to Foxy and all players.