What's new

PxP A F0xy Grampa [Tempest Lao] Wins MKX @ SoCal Regionals 2015

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Congratz F0xy this guy is getting paid....

@stamatis stb dragon is really good, thought his match v F0xy was pretty close all things considered
You are right,but i am answering to those who said that he would destroy him and believe they were many,I mean many fools!

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
This top 8 delivered some of the highest quality matches I've ever seen in a tourney. There were definitely some heart stopping moments there.

That said, congrats to Foxy on his deserved win. He was just absolutely dominant throughout.

Also mad props to Mike for making top 3 with a godly Quan and making that Quan mirror against King insanely hype; to DAB for his incredible run (dat Jacqui counterpick though); to Tyrant for that amazing losers run to make top 5; to Slayer for that impressive Shaolin Jin play, and to DJAA/N1k0lasss for putting up a good show.

IronButt1116

Lurker and button smasher.
Hoping oNe87_DJA shows up to more events, it was fun watching his Johnny play and take Tyrant to the final round. Was rooting for N1k0lasss and his Tremor, like Aris said "I'm a huge fan"

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Awesome Foxy, deserve all you get fella. I remember not so long ago some1 put up a list of the best MKX players & they put you around 16th lol, I'm sure he feels like a right idiot now.

Anyway, congrats again.

What was funny to me is that both @YOMI FOREVER KING and @michaelangelo lost initial matches to @A F0xy Grampa by not playing their main characters but those who Foxy has the most experience against back in Europe (Ketchup's Sorcerer and Madzin's Blood God).
im not sure if foxy plays madzin a lot, but his style is very different from kings. i think king absolutely did the right thing with bg tough, its what i always said, abuse the shit out of that damn defensive totem. the rest of his play was too "pockety" to win though.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So basicly Kung Lao, Predator, Quanchi and then Tanya in top 4. This rank looks like the tier list :DOGE

More seriously, very well played by f0xy. He knows the matchup vs jetlag. :REO

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm