What's new

Psn pre-load

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Set up an alt account with a US address, buy PSN credit on Amazon. Simples. Bear in mind though that you can only play online in the US so I will have to buy the EU version eventually. Probably wait for a sale of the KE
Ahhh I'll just wait :p

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Americans are enemies with everyone.

Pretty sure this is how our government makes their decisions too.
I actually like Barack principally because Fox and the Tea Party terrify me with how far right they are and how anything which isn't right wing is apparently communism. But I adore America as an idea, the Gadsen flag, dont tread on me, that stuff. It's the modern stuff that I look at with a mixture of contempt and fear

Scott The Scot

Bannockburn <3

Oh Flower of Scotland...
I may be from Scotland but good lord I hate tranditional Scottish music through and through. I hate bagpipes (they weren't made in Scotland, but they're associated with the Scots) because they sound like a cat being killed with my well used shaving razor without gillette. They're a very stupid annoying, droning instrument that doesn't even tune to standard tuning!! Then they think they're skillful because they over use the lombard rhythm but in reality they're decreasing the quality of everything around them!! I hate bagpipes. They're fucking atrocious.

/rant over

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I may be from Scotland but good lord I hate tranditional Scottish music through and through. I hate bagpipes (they weren't made in Scotland, but they're associated with the Scots) because they sound like a cat being killed with my well used shaving razor without gillette. They're a very stupid annoying, droning instrument that doesn't even tune to standard tuning!! Then they think they're skillful because they over use the lombard rhythm but in reality they're decreasing the quality of everything around them!! I hate bagpipes. They're fucking atrocious.

/rant over
What if a bagpipe read this? Words cut deeper than any blade.

Scott The Scot

What if a bagpipe read this? Words cut deeper than any blade.
Good. I hope it cuts deep. I want to exterminate that ridiculous, sad, pathetic excuse for an "instrument". Pfft. Gtfo bagpipes. I'm actually salty just thinking about bagpipes, I can't even express how much I hate them.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Good. I hope it cuts deep. I want to exterminate that ridiculous, sad, pathetic excuse for an "instrument". Pfft. Gtfo bagpipes. I'm actually salty just thinking about bagpipes, I can't even express how much I hate them.
#BagpipeGenocide2015

The cruel irony being no bagpipes will be played at the funerals.

Scott The Scot

#BagpipeGenocide2015

The cruel irony being no bagpipes will be played at the funerals.
Let's get that trending!

It would make a funeral more pleasent. I would be able to concentrate on mourning (RIP Jade), rather than creating another funeral for the person playing that 'thing'.

DirtyDusclops

I am a casual and you should not value my opinion.
So if I'm on eastern time can I switch to pacific and play sooner? If so should I change timezone before purchasing the game? Sorry if it's a dumb question I'm just a bit confused about how this works.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I know this is a PSN thread, but do any of you gentlemen know how to check if it's downloaded on the XB1?
Simply go into 'My Games & Apps"

If it's downloaded or in the process of being downloaded, it'll be there. Clear as day.