What's new

Psn pre-load

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So if I'm on eastern time can I switch to pacific and play sooner? If so should I change timezone before purchasing the game? Sorry if it's a dumb question I'm just a bit confused about how this works.
Tried it when I first preordered it. Once the countdown is started, you can't change it.

If someone figures out how to cheat this, please share lol

MashBot

You're over matched.
Tried it when I first preordered it. Once the countdown is started, you can't change it.

It moves the clock to an closer time but not sure if it's gonna work. It did with COD awhile ago. but might be patched now...

You google New Zealand get an city, zip, and address make an new account. Make that account primary. And when it ask set it to +11 New Zealand time I think it is. You knock off 11 hours of having to wait. Every thing have to match. Ie zip and state. Then reset your ps4 sign in to that account. And bam 11 hours off. But not sure if it will let us play the game cause it is regioned lock.

E

Eldriken

Put your PS4 in Rest Mode and the download will go by much faster. For whatever reason, downloads complete much faster in Rest Mode. My download's been done for a while now. Now I just patiently wait.

MashBot

You're over matched.
And once again guys it was stated but make sure you have auto download on and auto update checked and on in you settings.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Put your PS4 in Rest Mode and the download will go by much faster. For whatever reason, downloads complete much faster in Rest Mode. My download's been done for a while now. Now I just patiently wait.
Right, I started the pre-load while I was at work (this is one of the most godlike features of PS4/XB1), with like 5 hours left. My connection isn't the best, so I expected it to still be going when I got back. Was completed. :D

Now, I wait. ;_; It's literally sitting on my menu, like "HAHAHHH!!!!"

DirtyDusclops

I am a casual and you should not value my opinion.

You are correct. I went ahead and changed timezone to Pacific before purchase but the timer is still Eastern :(