What's new

Psn pre-load

Same here!

First and last time I preorder on PSN. The only reason I used it was I got a 20 voucher as a gift and I put it towards the game. Should have held it for the DLC and bought the disc. Most of my friends are already playing the game and it looks like I won't even have be at launch. Faaa Q Sony!

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Let's not lose hope, gentlemen!

Can anyone in the UK call Sony customer support and ask? I tried calling the Norwegian support but it seemed like they've barely heard of pre-loading, and didn't understand how big of a deal this is. "Guess it'll release tonight if it says tonight - we don't know anything."

Let's not lose hope, gentlemen!

Can anyone in the UK call Sony customer support and ask? I tried calling the Norwegian support but it seemed like they've barely heard of pre-loading, and didn't understand how big of a deal this is. "Guess it'll release tonight if it says tonight - we don't know anything."
I called them also. They are as useful as a second knob on a randy dog.

Sony told me that it is the publishers fault not theirs and that preload is not released for our region. Highly doubt it as the same region is working for Xbox and Steam. Will hit them up on Twitter. This is a BS situation.

insignis

Noob
Well, at least I'll be able to go to sleep as normal human being rather than playing the game and wish to die at work next day :)