What's new

Psn pre-load

ZATA

Noob
hey guys, i have the same problem, I turn off the ps4, and nothing happen, in the psn website only show this "in download queue"

Creepy00

Noob
At least, you guys are doing better than me...In my case, all it shows is a prompt saying "goro dlc is waiting to install" but no mention about the game itself being download at all.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
At least, you guys are doing better than me...In my case, all it shows is a prompt saying "goro dlc is waiting to install" but no mention about the game itself being download at all.
Mine neither... just Goro... LOL.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
You all need to calm your tits. Bloodborne started downloading around 1pm eastern, the Sunday before launch (along with its day 1 patch). Which is more than enough time to be finished. Patience. It'll happen today.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
My email about the confirmation says it will be available at 9pm (I live in NJ, so est).
Don't get your hopes up. Bloodborne said that too, but it was still midnight. If the timer is counting to midnight, it's midnight. The only ones playing at 9 are gonna be on Pacific time.

ruff321

Noob
My email about the confirmation says it will be available at 9pm (I live in NJ, so est).
Yep I think tonight's definitley going to be when the preload starts. You guys will have PLENTY of time to download. Not my first digital preorder and the download's usually quick

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't get how it even queues up for you guys, it doesn't for me.
I can't even get it to queue up. :/
Make sure you're signed in. I realized it kept signing me out, but only on that page, and it wouldn't let me sign in (kept getting an error). Finally used Mozilla instead of Chrome and it worked fine.