What's new

PR Balrog gives us his thoughts on INJUSTICE, patches and does he agree with Filipino Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I honestly feel like REO is right now a top 5 FG player in the world in general. He just chooses to play NRS games.
Not to be hater, but in my eyes, to be considered "up there" you have to be like Chris G, Justin Wong, PR, Banana Ken etc. in that you have to doing well and winning at multiple FGs at the same time.

I think Reo is the best MK player, and an amazing Injustice player, but as far as I know he dedicates himself to one game, maybe 2 if he's still as serious about MK.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
The complaint about zoning being too strong is something I'm seeing more and more from players from other fighting games. I really like this game but I can't really say I disagree with that statement. But who knows, shit changes all the time.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Not to be hater, but in my eyes, to be considered "up there" you have to be like Chris G, Justin Wong, PR, Banana Ken etc. in that you have to doing well and winning at multiple FGs at the same time.

I think Reo is the best MK player, and an amazing Injustice player, but as far as I know he dedicates himself to one game, maybe 2 if he's still as serious about MK.
If you aren't aware if wins Almost Every MK2 tournament he enters. Almost Every UMK3 tournament. And this is winning over people who have been playing since day 1. Almost every MK9 tournament. Now looks to be tops in injustice. And also one of the best Melee players. Basically whatever game he decides to take seriously, he's arguably the best in. I see no reason why that wouldn't translate to other FG's. He just doesn't like them, from what he's told me.

I heard REO picked up Super Turbo and was hanging with OGs and picked up Smash and was boding with Falcon. Everyone hating is some fucking random that probably will never do anything in any game.

I think REO could be a top overall FG player because he has the mind to do so. His thought process is on par with someone such as ChrisG or JWong etc.

It's not what he plays but what he does with what he plays.

Some of you are pathetic and are missing the point why great players are great, that's why haters just stay forever ass.

But, please keep worrying about tier lists, thinking it would make you instantly amazing, that won't make you a great player, great players are great because they have the mind to back up a great character.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I heard REO picked up Super Turbo and was hanging with OGs and picked up Smash and was boding with Falcon. Everyone hating is some fucking random that probably will never do anything in any game.

I think REO could be a top overall FG player because he has the mind to do so. His thought process is on par with someone such as ChrisG or JWong etc.

It's not what he plays but what he does with what he plays.

Some of you are pathetic and are missing the point why great players are great, that's why haters just stay forever ass.

jaym7018

Noob
Proof is not in the pudding in this case. Playing 1 game will never ever get you consideration for one of the best FG players. Sorry i know hes you MK players role model and hero. But hes nowhere even remotely close to justin wong or chris g in the discussion of best FG player.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Proof is not in the pudding in this case. Playing 1 game will never ever get you consideration for one of the best FG players. Sorry i know hes you MK players role model and hero. But hes nowhere even remotely close to justin wong or chris g in the discussion of best FG player.
As we said he plays a lot of games all at tournament winning levels. He's also in the Guiness book of world records.

jaym7018

Noob
As we said he plays a lot of games all at tournament winning levels. He's also in the Guiness book of world records.
Multiple versions of the same game is not playing a lot of games. And stop bringing up Smash bros thats just desperate. And the FGC gives no fucks if you are in the guiness book of world records, i had no idea till you just said it. What is it most hoodies worn during a video game.

Lol, no one cares what you say, people around him have seen him play non NRS games, such as great MVC2 players as J360 and vouch for his ability, that's the FGC.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Multiple versions of the same game is not playing a lot of games. And stop bringing up Smash bros thats just desperate. And the FGC gives no fucks if you are in the guiness book of world records, i had no idea till you just said it. What is it most hoodies worn during a video game.
Mk2 is completely different than UMK3 and they are completely different than MK9 which is completely different to injustice. None of the those games skill translates to the other they are different style games. It's no like tekken where you can be good at one 10 years ago be as good with the new one.

He's in the World records for most Mortal Kombat tournament wins. Not just MK9 but any MK game.

jaym7018

Noob
Lol, no one cares what you say, people around him have seen him play, such as great MVC2 players as J360 and vouch for his ability, that's the FGC.

Not to interrupt your dick riding but where did i say he was bad? Hes a great MK player one of the best. Thats not even remotely close to being enough to be considered one of the top FG players.

jaym7018

Noob
Mk2 is completely different than UMK3 and they are completely different than MK9 which is completely different to injustice. None of the those games skill translates to the other they are different style games. It's no like tekken where you can be good at one 10 years ago be as good with the new one.

He's in the World records for most Mortal Kombat tournament wins. Not just MK9 but any MK game.
Hes a great Mortal Kombat player i get it, big deal. there are many many other fighting game franchises out there.

I honestly feel like REO is right now a top 5 FG player in the world in general. He just chooses to play NRS games.
*facepalm*

That's the most stupid statement I've ever read on this site and since all the new Injustice people joined I've read quite some stupid BS.
Tell me, if you decide to delete your stupid ass comment. I'll delete this one as well, so that no one ever sees your fail.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
*facepalm*

That's the most stupid statement I've ever read on this site and since all the new Injustice people joined I've read quite some stupid BS.
Tell me, if you decide to delete your stupid ass comment. I'll delete this one as well, so that no one ever sees your fail.
I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment. Many top players i've spoken with do as well. So call it stupid all you want. No one says because Justin wong chooses to play only capcom games that he isn't one of the top players. The same thing should be said for REO as well. Marvel and SF aren't the only games that take skill to be good at. REO is one of the best in the world. Hold that shit.

I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment. Many top players i've spoken with do as well. So call it stupid all you want. No one says because Justin wong chooses to play only capcom games that he isn't one of the top players. The same thing should be said for REO as well. Marvel and SF aren't the only games that take skill to be good at. REO is one of the best in the world. Hold that shit.
"Hold that shit"? Bitch please.

Even Arturo Sanchez is higher ranked than REO, when it comes to fighting games. Arturo is playing multiple games, winning some of them and overall placing fairly decently at them.
Your REO played only ONE game, which is essentially dead and also nearly died by the end. The people you spoke to are in the same shoes as him. People like Pig of the Hut, Tom Brady and so on, who played just that one game with MUCH less competition than ANY of the Capcom fighters.

REO is only good at Mortal Kombat 9 / Injustice. And to be honest MK9 doesn't matter at all anymore, since not even it's main community seems to be supporting it during tournaments.
People like Chris G, Justin Wong, PR Rog ... they all play MULTIPLE games and I dare you to try the same. Go out and try to practice for 3 different Capcom fighters, which are all different as fuck in terms of mechanics and the meta game: UMVC3, SSF4AE, SFxT and some of them even play more games like King Of Fighters 13, which is so much more harder than Injustice and MK9 ever had a chance to be.

In the FGC no one gives a FUCK about REO and on the player tier list he is not even in the TOP 50, you delusional dreamer.

jaym7018

Noob
Lol justin wong won 10gs off mortal kombat and gotten top 8 at tekken at EVO.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I find it funny how everyone is all of a sudden complaining about there being too many patches but yet if you look at the forum list of top threads all you see is plz buff X character.Shhhh....I see hypocritical people:rolleyes:

lmao i love how mvsc players acknowledge the fact this game has "strong zoning." while its true, i dont see how they can bitch, seeing as they play a game where you can pick 3 projectile instensive characters and fill the screen with ridiculous amounts of projectiles. its lik ebeing able to pick deathstroke 3 times. mvsc can suck me off.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool interview, but i dont think he really agreed with fchamp. He just thinks the capcom community practices more then mk guys do. Which im sure is debatable since everyone is different.

That being said, it is simple.

Mk players are better then capcom guys in mk and injustice.

Capcom players are better in sf, mvc then mk playerd. That is all, you play what youre good in.

Mk players are better then capcom guys in mk and injustice.
Capcom players are better in sf, mvc then mk playerd. That is all, you play what youre good in.
No, Timmy.

1. You play what you like and what you play, you get good at.
2. Capcom players overall have done more in MK and Injustice, than MK players ever have in any of the Capcom fighters.

Also what MK players like to ignore, is the fact that Chris G called your community out more than FilipinoChamp ever did.
FilipinoChamp said that if they were playing the game, they would beat you. You all went bonkers.
Chris G said that you're all playing the game and after all the time you're still not good at it. You ignored it.

MK players are delusional. I still like you all! One would say ... a love / hate relationship.

jaym7018

Noob
No, Timmy.

1. You play what you like and what you play, you get good at.
2. Capcom players overall have done more in MK and Injustice, than MK players ever have in any of the Capcom fighters.

Also what MK players like to ignore, is the fact that Chris G called your community out more than FilipinoChamp ever did.
FilipinoChamp said that if they were playing the game, they would beat you. You all went bonkers.
Chris G said that you're all playing the game and after all the time you're still not good at it. You ignored it.

MK players are delusional. I still like you all! One would say ... a love / hate relationship.

Straight murdering fools with truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.