What's new

PR Balrog gives us his thoughts on INJUSTICE, patches and does he agree with Filipino Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Fchamp is right.

I hate SF4 because its way too fucking hard. No shame in admitting that.

MVC3 is just assy.

Kappa

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I always like Balrog and root for him when he is playing MVC and other games. Seems like a cool dude.

His taunting of Unknown at ECT was glorious also.

Not entirely. He's saying that they would win due to practicing MORE than MK players, and that their experience in tournament settings is far greater, which is a true statement for a majority of even top MK players.

In a much easier way to put it, he feels we're just as good of FG players, and that to beat us they'd have to go in as hard body as they would for their respective games. These guys put in at least close to half a day practicing.

He's really giving us props.
I fully got that part. But the way it came out, the wording made it seem as if the MK top players do not put in as much practice as he or any of the other pros do.

And even though I know this was aimed towards MK players, because that is what the question was asking, any other community player would probably take that as a stab at them. Just because they do not practice as much as MK, BB, GG, VF or any other communities, doesn't mean that those players are slacking it just because PR Rog is not going in hard in those games.

Or maybe this is just me looking at it from a perspective that we are all fighting game players and there shouldn't be some divide just because I prefer one game to the other.

Vagrant

Noob
Classy guy. Most capcom guys are cool dudes. I'm not big on the mk capcom rivalry, I play and enjoy games by both companies.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Strong zoning = He don't like it = I agree. Still hope he embrace Injustice, he's a humble amazing player.

The main reason why Capcom players could be very good in Injustice is because of the cross-up system and the training mode. It's more familiar to them than to typical MK players who are still adjusting.

Capcom players like PR Balrog and Wolkrone would most likely find ridiculous vortexes, unblockables and option-selects within a few weeks of practice.

prospic

Noob
Is not about how many hours of practice ...is more of having passion for the game. If you just practice is not having a goal of becoming the best for the love of your game.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
never ever

CD jr played SFxT and he got bodied.
If he was top 8, why he does not play it?
First Off CD jr does not get bodied in SFxT, if you think that then you have no idea what you are even talking about. I remember at winter brawl he got 9th and was a couple hits away from making top 8. Hardly call that bodied.

Secondly REO doesn't like Capcom games so why in the world would he play them. He dedicates his time to NRS games and look at what he can do. Reo is unreal at any fighting game I've ever seen him play, you have no idea. I honestly feel like REO is right now a top 5 FG player in the world in general. He just chooses to play NRS games.

First Off CD jr does not get bodied in SFxT, if you think that then you have no idea what you are even talking about. I remember at winter brawl he got 9th and was a couple hits away from making top 8. Hardly call that bodied.

Secondly REO doesn't like Capcom games so why in the world would he play them. He dedicates his time to NRS games and look at what he can do. Reo is unreal at any fighting game I've ever seen him play, you have no idea. I honestly feel like REO is right now a top 5 FG player in the world in general. He just chooses to play NRS games.
lol

jaym7018

Noob

Lol no ,top 5 FG player and he plays 1 game. GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.