What's new

Perfect Legend Offers Lessons for Injustice: Gods Among Us!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I honestly think it's worth it just to get an hour of your match footage recorded. Instead of having to invest a ton of money into proper recording equipment and software, you get an hour of footage to analyze, an hour of 1-on-1 play with a champion player, and detailed feedback on how to improve your game. I really think viewing and critiquing your own match footage is one of the best ways to improve your game, especially if that match footage is against such a high-level player.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I really don't want to see another halo 3 lesson thread in a fighting game. Make money anyway you can...I agree. But paying for lessons...IMO your pathetic if you can't use your own brain and friends to get better. And well if you can't get better, either don't play or learn to love losing and have fun with it. P.S. you can also PM people in leaderboards...I'm sure some won't mind giving a helping hand. Use your brain.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
He never said anything about friends list lol. It's like a hooker. Your not buying a relationship, your buying the time and once it's up peace out;)
How else is he going to play with you to show you the fundamentals of the game? Mother of God you're one of the most argumentative people, for no reason, I've ever seen in my life. Do you really need to have a difference of opinion on EVERYTHING.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
How else is he going to play with you to show you the fundamentals of the game? Mother of God you're one of the most argumentative people, for no reason, I've ever seen in my life. Do you really need to have a difference of opinion on EVERYTHING.
I must have hurt your feelings somewhere down the line cause I seriously have no idea what your talking about. I'm no different than anybody else on the forums. It was a joke dude. Nevermind, don't want to wind you up any further cause your clearly having a bad day

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I must have hurt your feelings somewhere down the line cause I seriously have no idea what your talking about. I'm no different than anybody else on the forums. It was a joke dude. Nevermind, don't want to wind you up any further cause your clearly having a bad day
No... I'm fine. Just that whenever I see you post you're disagreeing with somebody. And no, my "feelings" have never been hurt by the Internet or people on it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I never understood why people complain in threads like this.

1) I've played PerfectLegend and he's very good -- I'm not even sure why people would question this.

2) If you don't want to do it, don't post. If someone has specific questions and issues that they've been having, and it'll help them to have a high-level player who knows the game well and helped pen the strategy guide assess their skills and answer them, then $15 will be well worth their time.

If people spend $300 on flights and $100-200 on hotel rooms for a weekend, + food and transit, + venue and registration feeds, as well as burn money on twitch subscriptions, DLC, etc, you mean to tell me that $15 is such an astronomical amount that it's worth cluttering a thread with complaints for a guy who is actually trying to do some smart business for himself?

If you wouldn't do it then don't do it.. But don't go complaining about someone trying to do something positive to bring himself some income in a way that will benefit anyone that needs it.

When people get out of their parents' houses and off of living on student loan money they will understand.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
No... I'm fine. Just that whenever I see you post you're disagreeing with somebody. And no, my "feelings" have never been hurt by the Internet or people on it.
You are more than welcome to look at my profile and my posts. I agree w/many people on here about lots of things. Not sure what else to tell you, but not everybody will agree on everything......? Have a nice day:)

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Top players already offer sessions in League and Starcraft, PL is just offering it to the FGC.

Why does it matter if it's a "Video Game" lesson, it's something he has expertise on and is providing his time to help you out, just like any other service you can purchase.
When i visit a strip club, i dont pay the women to dance on me for pleasure.

I pay them to teach me how to work it.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
I don't understand why so many people are hating on this.
This is like if you were a soccer/football player and David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, or Ronaldinho offered you an hour of free kick lessons just for $15.
or
If you're an MMA fighter and Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, or GSP were offering striking lessons for $15 an hour.
Its honestly an amazing deal if you want to level up.

(I would, but I don't feel near competent with any character to go for this...yet)

This is like if you were a soccer/football player and David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, or Ronaldinho offered you an hour of free kick lessons just for $15.
or
If you're an MMA fighter and Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, or GSP were offering striking lessons for $15 an hour.

(I would, but I don't feel near competent with any character to go for this...yet)
Gotta love those free lessons for $15.. lol

Zato1984

Noob
or

Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't need 15$, because he's multi-milionaire.

If you're referencing the "free kick", its when the ball is stopped after a foul and a player is allowed to freely hit it without interference from an opponent. Its what Beckham is most famous for.
Oh sorry I am not a soccer/football fan.. I an not even really a team sports fan.. I like 1 vs 1 sports where it comes down to knowing why they lost/won and not blame it on other team members..

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Oh sorry I am not a soccer/football fan.. I an not even really a team sports fan.. I like 1 vs 1 sports where it comes down to knowing why they lost/won and not blame it on other team members..
No worries! Its why I figured I'd explain the "free kick" and that its not "free" kick lessons ;)
I referenced MMA for those who love 1v1 sports as well :p

Solo

Shadow Priest
Damn so Lebron James/Dwight Howard/Amare Stoudemaire/Kobe Bryant all must be pathetic too cause they paid Hakeem Olajuwan 100k each for post lessons, even though they can easily find the information elsewhere. Great logic there champ
Hell.. If I made as much as a pro athlete I'd do it too. For a video game, with my salary? That's laughable. If you got the money and time to do that shit, knock yourself out. >_>