What's new

People want your character NERFED. Why should s/he stay the way they are?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You have no idea the struggles of Demolition. Not only is her distinguishing tool limited, she doesn't even get rewarded appropriately for its cons. A BnB with 1 grenade should be doing 30% and since she's risking all 3 in most situations, she should be rewarded AT LEAST 50%.

Also grenades should reload automatically like Batman's Trait in Injustice.

E

Eldriken

I honestly think the vast majority of complainers have never played a MK game in the last 10 years ago or so (patches/fixes never existed)

Once any infinities, bugs and general functionality issues are ironed out then leave the character balance/design alone. It is what it is and NRS game designers are paid to do a job they see fit on what should be in the game or not.

However, fixing some character specific variations, such as lao's Tempest day 1 is fine, since the day release of MKX was a beta, yet in it's current form IMO, it doesn't need any major changes.

Make do with the tools we have and learn to adapt and adjust to different MU's, etc, instead of being butt hurt over Tanya lately lol, because if was not her, it be someone else, blah, blah.

The game is only 8 months old with loads to discover, due to the variation system it has.
So, how does one make do with the tools they have as a Jason player when all of his tools are outclassed by the rest of the cast?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
One would have to be pretty damn out of his mind to want to nerf Raiden. If someone would say that he needs nerfing I'd first of course give him/her the Raiden deathstare. Then I would say pokes blow up a lot of what Raiden does and and his B2 is the most unsafe move in the game.

If they'd talk about his 0 on block 30-35% 50/50 in the corner with Displaced. and MoS.... I'd run.

So, how does one make do with the tools they have as a Jason player when all of his tools are outclassed by the rest of the cast?
Again, that would be down to character design on NRS's part, it be like Sheeva going against Kabal and what not in MK9. For me, I'm happy as long as there is no game breaking issues, which in MKX, there isn't any.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
You have no idea the struggles of Demolition. Not only is her distinguishing tool limited, she doesn't even get rewarded appropriately for its cons. A BnB with 1 grenade should be doing 30% and since she's risking all 3 in most situations, she should be rewarded AT LEAST 50%.

Oh look! A sonya main! *rolls eyes* i play demolition so.....You're just trolling

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp

I agree. She needs at least 50 buffs to be viable.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.

Oh look! A sonya main! *rolls eyes* i play demolition so.....You're just trolling

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I hear people complain about Jax's Energy Wave being +8 on block, but it's really only an issue in the corner (midscreen you can armor, backdash, low poke, jump, etc). And let's be real, a high-hitting, gap-having, +8 frame trap that doesn't lead to anything on hit has nothing on fireball cancels, full-screen 50/50's, or restands into 50/50s. Yeah, Jax has a restand, but it's only +3, leaving the guessing game intact.
im a big proponent of saying jax is the best in the game, but i agree that he shouldnt be nerfed and that he does have weaknesses that make him fair

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
wish some nerf for base machanics. increase windows to poke cancels (make them look like jax HW cancel not like liu kang+armor break strings or dvorah+traps shit. NJP with midscreen range should be deleted (predator,takeda,etc) sometime you try to poke them after they safe string and they hit you even if u do kano low profile d4 from max range. NJP should be -6 on block, sometimes I can't even poke between blocked NJP and throw. increase whiff recover of Takeda air teleport and sonya dive kick, try to poke it on reaction to disbalance them and they have time to (takeda-NJP and punish yourself) (sonya back jump to new dive kick). Sonya grenades and drone nerf - increase cooldown, same for grandmaster and QC bat.
Nerf strings with overhead to low or low to overhead (example : in injustice only one who has this is Doomsday and he does fking 12% with this), well sonya in demolition does around 55%

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity

you have no idea the struggles of balanced kenshi, being full combo punished for just trying to use a spacing tool, with the reward of it hitting being only 9%, having only armor that can get easily blown up and or punished, being absolutely assraped in the corner and pretty much anywhere on the screen, there is no place where balanced kenshi is in a winning situation, come back when you play balanced kenshi in tournament where people know what they are doing and how to beat kenshi.

I know this is meant to be a downplay thread but come on. He has a 6frame d1, an incredibly fast njp (probably the best in the game tbh). He has more defensive options than someone like D'Vorah or Jacqui, he is not without defense.

Potential fair summoner nerfs;

- 6-8 second cool down on bat from when it's deployed.

- Ex rune is reduced to +8 on block.

- Using skulls and bat in combos double scales damage.
I dont think you realize that if they nerf the rune it would SERIOUSLY hit the other 2 variations more than summoner right? Summoner is the problem here , as for summoner i think if they make low bat hit mid but make it so theres no cool down would be fair , so he would shift to zoning more , and they should remove combing off skull completely