What's new

People want your character NERFED. Why should s/he stay the way they are?

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
Batgirl was stupid good, but when you blocked her 50/50, it was your turn to play. You didn't have to successfully block 3 50/50s in a row just to get a chance to counter poke.
No, but if you guessed wrong it looped. Just like you were complaining about with quan :p

Oh wait, you did have to guess twice with her overhead/low string into overhead/low cartwheel .

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
No, but if you guessed wrong it looped. Just like you were complaining about with quan :p

Oh wait, you did have to guess twice with her overhead/low string into overhead/low cartwheel .
I have no problem with vortex characters in principle. You can loop me for 50/50s if I guess wrong, but if your vortex character has a 1 frame shift block oh/low and you get another 50/50 directly after you've blocked correctly maybe it's time to reassess.

Let Quan keep his unblockable bullshit, let him keep some plus frames after ex rune, but tone it down so it's not the stupid shit show it is now.

Uhh except for the fact that you had to respect all the ways she could blow up any attempt to press buttons...
Lol like what? Half the cast got a PUNISH on her overhead option.

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
I have no problem with vortex characters in principle. You can loop me for 50/50s if I guess wrong, but if your vortex character has a 1 frame shift block oh/low and you get another 50/50 directly after you've blocked correctly maybe it's time to reassess.

Let Quan keep his unblockable bullshit, let him keep some plus frames after ex rune, but tone it down so it's not the stupid shit show it is now.

Lol like what? Half the cast got a PUNISH on her overhead option.
He needs metre to start it [ignoring d3] and needs metre to remain safe.

And how is the unblockable shit not wayyyy worse?
Nerf summoner, leave the other two alone.
His offense is ment to be grossly offensive because his defense is grossly non-existent.