What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
It's so crazy how everone wanted Shinnok to be buff. Now all you hearing is nerf.
Shinnok was bottom 5 and buffed to top 5. That has nothing to do with people not being able to make up their minds it's just how it is. The character has never been balanced and that's why people have been screaming for changes.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
So besides what we have in the OP, we got hints of:

- Kung Lao Buzzsaw will be getting buffed
- Deceptive Reptile will be getting buffed(most likely a damage buff)
- Some sort of Kenshi buffs
- Unstoppable Jason will be able to choose when he wants to revive
- Possible MOS Raiden buffs(not very clear)

- And no A-list or Fisticuffs buffs for Cage
Kung Lao Buzzsaw is an extremely good variation and gets buffed....but Fisticuff doesn't ? I'm confused lol.
They will probably nerf Johnny again.

I hope Kotal get just enough love to bump him up a bit on the tier list! How the fuck are you the emperor of out world for any length of time and not be top tier!?!
Dude! They should add Shao Kahn to this game! How tight would that be?

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
They better buff Jacqui for real this time...
I have already moved on from MKX, and if they don't buff her to at least be viable than I'm trading the game in because I can't enjoy this game without playing my girl...I just can't

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Did that guy really just say balanced kenshi wasn't viable? Jesus christ, do people just want a big fucking win button?
Yep, I said it. And also Pig thinks it's his worst variation and that will become very weak when the game progresses, check his balanced guide.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
He is almost right.
If JC doesn't get buffed and his whiffing issues don't get fixed but the other characters get powered up, he is done for. He is already mid-low
Bro the point is he states that jc would be shit tier already. No way that he is shit. I know he s got whiffing issues i made a video about it and it is definitelz a problem. and you are right about if others get buffed he will be weak.
But as of right now he is not shit. I also hope he gets his bugs fixed and i will be glad.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Kung Lao Buzzsaw is an extremely good variation and gets buffed....but Fisticuff doesn't ? I'm confused lol.
They will probably nerf Johnny again.
This is something i cant understand either. Fisticuff needs help to be viable. Other than that there is no need to play it if the others are less risky

D

Deleted member 9158

Mileena's shiny new low roll btw
The fuck these morons can't just give us the notes for already. wtf is with the "wait for a bone of something that won't even be out yet" bullshit

It's because they want to watch us squirm trying to figure out everything

Noob
Oh the pleasures of this... NRS got this social media thing on lock down and the hype over the buffs, follow #Weonlytalkaboutbuffs to be updated on all the good buffs preview. They keep everyone just hype enouth to be interested, NRS actually Stands for No Real Salt, cause they keep on giving the good vibes until the patch drops, then they switch their name to No Resting Salt cause they will be able to open a new business with the copious amounts they will get from this patch

Status
Not open for further replies.