What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I hope the buzzsaw thing is only the slightly pointless up hat, if straight or low hat get better I just don't know.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Confirmed: Goro will be at +45 after every punch in punchwalk which he can now cancel after every individual punch. Also one random punch in punchwalk is unblockable and leads to an instant brutality regardless of what round your in.

Confirmed: The glitch where you can't elect Noob at the character select screen will finally be resolved

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Am I the only one who wants Kotal do a leg drop or the people's elbow? The only thing I see being added to sun god is either a teleport or another command grab.
What I posted in a different thread. . .

I'm with @Second Saint, the move will most likely use an animation we've seen somewhere. What it could possibly be I have no clue what they'd give him. I'm hoping for new strings to tick from. Diversify Kotal's style a bit. Maybe a better sun ray that also charges his grab stacks. Hell maybe he gets a new grab that comes with some grab buffs. Maybe they remove the sun ray and he gets a sun bomb or some kind of projectile. Something he can place to control some space and force some confrontation.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
We have people asking for Kitana overhead buffs. Because " Everyone female character has a good overhead except Kitana"
Especially Mileena with a 33 frame overhead

And two extra moves, because it's hard to open people up with her.

And a less transparent Ice Clone.
I don't know what the fuck that means.

MK Led

Umbasa
So Tyler referred to post-this-patch mkx as 'the reset game' - so I assume there are some MAJOR changes coming for him to refer to it as a complete reset of the game.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
So Tyler referred to post-this-patch mkx as 'the reset game' - so I assume there are some MAJOR changes coming for him to refer to it as a complete reset of the game.
doesnt surprise me .. i was actually thinking that this "reset" might have been the tipping of the scale why last-gen was scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.