What's new

General/Other - Shinnok (Old) Shinnok Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon

Noob
I don't see how anyone can doubt Shinnok's inclusion.

He has a sick-ass new design, and the end of MK9 already made his return obvious enough.

Remember when Injustice was coming out? Lord Boon said, "hey guys don't get too excited because you don't know who'll be playable or not!", and then damn near everyone - if not everyone - turned out to be playable. With the exception of Sindel, I wouldn't be surprised if most/all of the characters we saw are in.
Why not Sindel? She is shown in the trailer possessed and all of the other possessor characters are playable. Just curious as to why this would be the case?

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Man I NEVER was soo hyped about MK game before!
I believe I'll be maining Gods trio - Raiden, Fujin (if he's in) and the motherfkin Shinnok!

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I'll never forsake Sub but... Shinnok can become my second. I so freakin' miss this old guy. C'mon, Bring him on! Make him unlockable or grand reward for finishing story mode. Whichever. Just bring him on!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can we get a separate sub forum?!!!!!!?? He is pretty much confirmed and Kenshi has already got one!!!!)
You know what.. this one's for you. (goes to create Shinnok sub-forum without waiting to see if he is confirmed playable)

But I'll be mad at you if he's not playable. Just remember that.

You know what.. this one's for you. (goes to create Shinnok sub-forum without waiting to see if he is confirmed playable)

Oh man! I thanks! I feel special now! I am the Elder god of Shinnok sub forum who will be remembered as the reason the creator @STORMS had created our new Realm)

Is it too much to ask for his Imposter variation mood icon)))?

anyone remembers what special moves did he have in armageddon? i tried to watch arcade ladder on youtube but guy just does strings and air combos.
i wonder if he has a variation with his bone hands, maybe something like aquamans from the deep but with two fucking autotracking hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.