What's new

General/Other - Goro (Old) Goro Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Great. We could use as many offline players that we can get. I know there are some players in Michigan who strictly play online, our injustice scene could have been so much stronger.
Where in Michigan do you guys do locals mostly? I am in Northwest Indiana...i could make the trip to Michigan here and there to throw down with you guys. Looking to hit a bunch of locals around me to see how I would fare in MKX local tournies before hitting up any majors.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Good news for Goro players that will be using him competitively offline:

@10:28

Basically, he'll be available from the get go for the same price as other DLC characters so nobody has to worry about him not being legal at early tournaments like Toryuken, Combo Breaker, The Common Wealth, EVO etc :).

I'm sure some people already knew about this, but I also know that there were some who did not.

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
" Get your Gorbak Blown Out! ® "

a King Gorbak skin for Goro or Gorbak variation

yo, after looking at my last gif with the ground fireball.... his dash seems pretty good. Now I just want to see his run/walk speed. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I would point out what about him has be hyped but every-fucking-thing is perfect.

And that fatality? I was so afraid they do the "use arms to rip in half" thing, so glad they didn't, that fatality is a lot more badass and also hilarious. Gonna be a real salt maker.

I'm so happy that gif is getting so much mileage.

hopefully we get an introduction between Johnny and Goro like this:

Johnny Cage: ''You owe me $ 500 for my sunglasses''
Goro: ''This time I break not only your sunglasses''
Johnny Cage: ''Allright, let's dance!''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.