What's new

General/Other - Goro (Old) Goro Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, with original characters I mean the ones who were revealed with the game, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, D'Vorah, Kotal Kahn, Cassy and Ferra/Torr.
Ah ok ok. I see now. Yea I would've liked to see one on the new characters. Not so much Sub and Scorp.

On topic, I do think Goro should've had one for the reasons a few people said. If he was going to be a preorder bonus he should have been one of the prioritized characters to show a trailer for. Adds to the incentive of wanting to preorder him.

JDM

Noob
Yeah, I was at one with you before haha. I'll be at locals a lot more regularly for MKX for sure though :).
Great. We could use as many offline players that we can get. I know there are some players in Michigan who strictly play online, our injustice scene could have been so much stronger.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
This thread won't get blown up until we got some 20 second throwing action trailers. Right now it only serves as an empty container of optimism and hope(of 20 second command throws)

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
The Reptile thread already has more posts than ours. A mere 24 hours after his announcement.-.-
Yeah well, the Reptile players got a trailer for their character, what did we get? A 5 second clip of Goro being angry. :( (Which is still cool, just saying)

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Great. We could use as many offline players that we can get. I know there are some players in Michigan who strictly play online, our injustice scene could have been so much stronger.
Guilty as charged. I have higher hopes of making it out more for MKX though.

Reactions: JDM

Espio

Kokomo
The Reptile thread already has more posts than ours. A mere 24 hours after his announcement.-.-
Having gameplay footage to discuss and analyze about a character does wonders for said character. Every other announced character has at least some in game footage behind them while Goro has zero despite being announced like five months ago lol.

When that changes, there will be a lot more discussion as we'll actually have stuff to talk about besides speculation and how he looks.

There's a lot of good talent here, but then there's also a lot of people who only play online so that's a bummer. I went to KIT this year and UFGT in May, I kind of started traveling more on the tail end of Injustice's life for a couple reasons. I traveled for MK9 too, just less frequently.

I am really hopeful Michigan can make some noise in MKX, the more players, the more character variety the better. I'm super hype for Spring.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
So is he only available if you pre-order? Or does pre-ordering like unlock him earlier or something. I try not to complain about pre-order stuff because it's mostly cosmetic, but a full character seems a little..... scummy.

Either way I'm excited to see how he plays, probably gonna burrow some tools from more than a few injustice big bodies.
I don't know but I would be willing to bet that he will be available for $5 separately at some point. I will preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.