What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Have they caught your interest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Every question is dependent on which form you choose.
Hmm, thought as much. Does it change drastically per variation though? Surely damage and general gameplay remains fairly constant? Like I said, I really haven't seen as much footage of them.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Just to alleviate more questions as they may come, I think I'll compile my thoughts and notes and just write some general short-guides to each one along with strength and weaknesses so people can get a feel for how the character might be played.

I'll also go to the Vegas preview and get more notes and maybe some footage? They've started to recognize me so hopefully the same staff don't carry over. If I cant though I'll just take extra detailed notes.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Do you think NRS got some inspiration from this old arcade game for Ferra/torr : Wildfang

gameplay:

How sick of a fatality would it be if torr made a hole in the opponents stomach, and ferra crawled inside and out through their head???!!!. or maybe they have a finishing pose, i imaging would be called "The Lion King" where Torr is lifting up Ferra (standing on torrs hands), while Ferra is lifting up the bleeding opponent by the neck with her blades????

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Either it's that lace crossing Ferra's face from ear to ear that casts a shadow on the bottom half of her face, or she wears someone's scalp on her head. Looking at some of her images, I can't really tell. Probably the former though.

Please you know nothing about the beast yet, power house and pressure players, and with the speed of lacky and the op damage input from vicious you don't stand a chance

macro

Eezeepeezee
Does anyone know were some good ferra thorr footage is on youtube.
I've just been getting my friend into the game, and he seems interested in ferra thorr.
So any help finding a good video would be greatly appreciated.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Does anyone know were some good ferra thorr footage is on youtube.
I've just been getting my friend into the game, and he seems interested in ferra thorr.
So any help finding a good video would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately Ferra/Torr don't have much videos on them. I really want to learn more about them. They don't seem to get much love from Netherrealm

macro

Eezeepeezee
The next stream NetherRealm has they really need to play some more Frerra Thorr, because it's rediculous how bad the footage of them is.
Plus, they've had to of updated them since the last time they played them.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Just saw this interaction for the first time between Ferra/Torr and Kung Lao. But at yhe end it sounds like Ferra says we keep hat and shades. I obviously could be wrong but could they have killed Johnny? Haha anyway here is the link

Just saw this interaction for the first time between Ferra/Torr and Kung Lao. But at yhe end it sounds like Ferra says we keep hat and shades. I obviously could be wrong but could they have killed Johnny? Haha anyway here is the link
Maybe it's we keep hat and sack (the sack Torr is wearing over his head)?

Status
Not open for further replies.