What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
I hope he is in game-interesting character material.One variation should be like DS from INJ.We already saw his guns,Im still waiting to see blade ;)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
One variation should be like DS from INJ.

No way would I want Erron Black to receive the same god awful treatment Deathstroke wrongfully received in Injustice. Laziest, uncreative gameplay design for a character I've seen in a fighting game. Serious, NRS dropped the ball on poor Deathstroke in Injustice. His trait was uncreative, his use of guns were generic, and his sword moves were just lazy.

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I really don't get the hype with this character.
We haven't seen him do anything cool at all, just stand around posing for instagram likes.
I don't like the cowboy fit in MK at all, feels weird.

Decay

King of the Bill
I think it'd be weird for the mk announcer to say his full name in the game. Just imo. He should just call him BLACK . That'd be sickk ;) "BLACK WINS ...FATALITY"
Same amount of syllables as kotal Khan, ferra/torr, cassie cage, Sonya blade, Johnny cage, noob saibot.... so and and so forth. I don't see how erron black is any different or awkward

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I gotta say this dude looks badass. Like the demeanor of Boba Fett with the looks of cowboy Deathstroke. If he's in, I'll definitely be adding him to my list of mains (including Kano and Goro). Wow, this is the first game where has been more than 1 character I was really excited to get into.

trufenix

bye felicia
I really don't get the hype with this character.
We haven't seen him do anything cool at all, just stand around posing for instagram likes.
I don't like the cowboy fit in MK at all, feels weird.
Because he's a NEW character, and not yet another multi colored ninja / robot / swimsuit model and this franchise is absolutely STARVING for new characters. Do you realize the last NEW MK characters actually created before this game were Daegon and fucking Taven back in '06?

Edit: Why are people calling him Deathstroke? He has no sword, no rifle, and he probably doesn't totally flip out and kill people either.

Hehateme

Noob
To add to the Salazar = Erron speculation
Here's Salazar's description from the casting sheet:
In his 30s to 40s, quiet, reserved, downcast, he is a mercenary in the service of the Emperor. Intelligent and eloquent, he sounds like he may be American. Salazar’s exact origins are unknown. Born on Earth, he somehow found himself in Outworld. There he spent years wandering its vast territories, selling his amazing weaponry skills to local warlords. Now in the employ of the emperor, Kotal Kahn, Salazar shows no inclination to return to Earthrealm—or aid them in their present struggles...LEAD
Here's Erron's description from issue #2(print)
A mysterious mercenary living in Outworld
Sounds pretty damn similar.

MCPeePants

Bout it
Sure the descriptions sound similar, but why would they give him a unique name only to change the name? There's room for multiple, badass Outworld mercenaries.

Hehateme

Noob
Sure the descriptions sound similar, but why would they give him a unique name only to change the name? There's room for multiple, badass Outworld mercenaries.
Yeah that's the pretty much only thing that stopping from saying they're the same. Other that they seem like they're the same character. Maybe they're brothers. :D

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Same amount of syllables as kotal Khan, ferra/torr, cassie cage, Sonya blade, Johnny cage, noob saibot.... so and and so forth. I don't see how erron black is any different or awkward
Right but his name is Erron (Aaron)...
-______- Doesnt sound too badass. Idfk but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.